• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear British Heavyweights,

Stop fighting old people!

Love,

America

Comment

Somebody gives this guy a Title shot so he gets knocked out already. Everyone now thinks they can be the David Haye of the Heavyweight Division.

Comment

Originally posted by Oaklander View Post
        Who are these "midgets" the Klitschko's are fighting? Wlads last opponent was Wach 6' 7" 251 lbs on steroids. Before him was Thompson 6' 5" 244 lbs, before that, Mormeck 5' 11" 244lbs (bigger than Tyson or Frazier ever was) Vitali's last opponent Charr 6' 3" 245lbs. Please give us the names of these "midgets".
        Chambers. Adamek.

Mormeck is a midget dude. He's 5'11 244 lbs of uselessness.

His optimal weight is 220.. Tyson was a midget too. he was just a unique midget in the HW Division. Frazier was a small dude also.

Ali was 6'3... Foreman 6'3 1/2. Ernie Terrell 6'6.

It's shocking to think that the 60's 70's guys were around the same height or taller as half the Klitschkos resumes..

But it's not the size.. it's the skills that matters.

You notice David Haye who's like 6'2.. is not considered a 'small guy' and nobody called out Wlad for that because Haye is lethal.

Haye will beat the dog shyt out of Wach and make Wach drink his own blood.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          I cant honestly say I've not seen a HW title fight in its entirety since the Lennox days.

Hoping for more days like that coming soon now the midget-fighting Klits will be retiring.
          Another Fat Joe B. alt!

Nobody cares if you don't watch the K-Bros, you garden-variety American @sshole.

They're doing quite well without you. I'll bet you envy their bank accounts, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
            Another Fat Joe B. alt!

Nobody cares if you don't watch the K-Bros, you garden-variety American @sshole.

They're doing quite well without you. I'll bet you envy their bank accounts, eh?
            Why the **** are you so mad?
            Calm down.. I can literally feel the butt hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
              Chambers. Adamek.

Mormeck is a midget dude. He's 5'11 244 lbs of uselessness.

His optimal weight is 220.. Tyson was a midget too. he was just a unique midget in the HW Division. Frazier was a small dude also.

Ali was 6'3... Foreman 6'3 1/2. Ernie Terrell 6'6.

It's shocking to think that the 60's 70's guys were around the same height or taller as half the Klitschkos resumes..

But it's not the size.. it's the skills that matters.

You notice David Haye who's like 6'2.. is not considered a 'small guy' and nobody called out Wlad for that because Haye is lethal.

Haye will beat the dog shyt out of Wach and make Wach drink his own blood.
              Haye is a small heavyweight and just maybe that is why a tall fighter with a jab makes Haye look like an amateur

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                Why the **** are you so mad?
                Calm down.. I can literally feel the butt hurt.
                You're the one with a giant chip on your shoulder.

Pele Reid -- you must be ****in' desperate, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  Haye is a small heavyweight and just maybe that is why a tall fighter with a jab makes Haye look like an amateur
                  Haye is a dickhe@d who spends most of his time telling the world he's going to retire and then being saddened as the sound of one hand clapping resounds in his ears.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                    You're the one with a giant chip on your shoulder.

Pele Reid -- you must be ****in' desperate, eh?
                    What you have against Pele Reid?

I was a big Pele Reid fan for years..

Comment

I have not seen much from Mr Fury that extends beyond local toughman contests. I like his attitude but he is only relevant because of how weak this division is presently.

Comment

Working...
                      X