No announcement yet.

The Spence ******ation is unreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
    It looks pretty suspicious that he'd leave 147, likely to never return, when the low money high risk Spence fight was being pushed.
    You are assuming something you have no idea about, then put say 1+2 = 4.

Weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      oh please decided to get work? you might want to go back and watch the fight he decided to try and survive at all costs for half of the fight

Dear me. Another ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        What makes you say that?
        Because he's been smashing that level of opponent with ease for years. guys like Bizier, Dan, Senchenko, Gavin etc are all on that bundu/algieri level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          I don't know it you're trolling or just stupid.

Who gets hit the most

GGG or Spence.????
          dfuq does that have to do with me saying Spence got hit more than Thurman?

You might want to check who's the stupid one.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
            Just because Kell is your favorite fighter. In reality the ******ation for every unproven fighter is unreal.
            So because Kell Brook is my favourite fighter, he's running from 147 to 160 to avoid Spence? What exactly is your point here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              Spence has explicitly stated that he was willing to travel to fight Brook
              So did Broner, Garcia, Thurman, Porter, Rios etc...

Yet, they didn't show up.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                This kid looked OK.

Facing a guy he was 100/1 to win, who's only fight against a decent level opponent was Keith Thurman. Let's calm down a bit.

Keith Thurman dropped him in the first round and decided to get some experience. Big fuking deal.

Brook would have wiped his arse with Bundu in 2 rounds ffs And some of you idiots are claiming Brook moved up to avoid Spence.

I mean, I don't know where to start. If there's anything in you that believes Brook is moving to MW to avoid this kid, you should have your ******ed brain scanned immediately.
                To suggest that Brook moved up to avoid Errol Spence, Jr is just absolutely asinine because Spence is still relatively unknown and unpopular among casual fans. Brook was eventually moving up in weight anyway because of his difficulties in making the 147lb weight limit.

The real reason why he decided to move up was that he couldn't cash out against Amir Khan. That was the fight that he and his promoter Eddie Hearn wanted all along. However, when they could no longer secure that fight. Team Brook decided that now was the time to move up and cash out against Gennady Golovkin; Who is perhaos the biggest draw in boxing outside of Mayweather, Pacquiao, Canelo and Cotto.

Comment

• Someone always gets pissy when a fighter earns some hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    You are assuming something you have no idea about, then put say 1+2 = 4.

Weird.
                    Cause Brook challenging Ggg is such a head scratcher. He's getting koed. The money is very good of course but he doesn't have to cash out that soon. Is it a coincidence he's got Spence breathing down his neck?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Cause Brook challenging Ggg is such a head scratcher. He's getting koed. The money is very good of course but he doesn't have to cash out that soon. Is it a coincidence he's got Spence breathing down his neck?
                      A fighter moving up to challenge a lion is a head scratcher? This is boxing. Such bravery is applauded.

Comment

Working...
                      X