No announcement yet.

The Spence ******ation is unreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    He never has been knocked out. And so what?

Thurman dropped him in the first round and then decided to work him to develop some skills.

Who else did he fight? Seriously, you could beat some of the guys on his resume.
    oh please decided to get work? you might want to go back and watch the fight he decided to try and survive at all costs for half of the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      How many Kazak boxers are there about needing to come over to Britain?

As things stand the best middleweight about who holds nearly all the titles is coming over to Britain let me rephrase it once more how many Americans who hold gold and a higher ranking than their British opponent come over to Britain?
      It's very simple. Breazele, Martin and Golovkin have come for the money, hence why Spence wants the fight. You're not simple are you ?

Comment

• No one gave me an answer. Who did Spence beat to become this hyped up unstoppable fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
          No one gave me an answer. Who did Spence beat to become this hyped up unstoppable fighter?
          Just pretend he's an old foreigner and hop on the bandwagon.

Comment

No one gave me an answer. Who did Spence beat to become this hyped up unstoppable fighter?
            Most of the dudes that are hyping up Spence and are nuts over him are the same dudes that bash the crap out of GGG. Its crazy. They bash one guy who has a sh#t resume and fights weak opposition but praise the other who by the way has a sh#t resume and fights weak opposition.

Spence is a fine fighter but has a lot of holes to in his game. He has power and has good punch placement but his defense is lacking and gets hit quite easily, he is stiff as a board when he punches and his skills need work. He can improve but he has a lot to work on.

Comment

No one.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                Most of the dudes that are hyping up Spence and are nuts over him are the same dudes that bash the crap out of GGG. Its crazy. They bash one guy who has a sh#t resume and fights weak opposition but praise the other who by the way has a sh#t resume and fights weak opposition.

Spence is a fine fighter but has a lot of holes to in his game. He has power and has good punch placement but his defense is lacking and gets hit quite easily, he is stiff as a board when he punches and his skills need work. He can improve but he has a lot to work on.
                Some of the same people that love GGG have nerve to bash Spence...as if he's 34 y/o about to fight somebody 2 divisions lower.

GGG has more holes in his game than Spence.

Who gets hit more..????

GGG or Spence

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  No one.
                  Kel wanted no parts of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Some of the same people that love GGG have nerve to bash Spence...as if he's 34 y/o about to fight somebody 2 divisions lower.

GGG has more holes in his game than Spence.

Who gets hit more..????

GGG or Spence
                    I hate doing it but ill bless yo with a response.

First of all I agree with your first statement. It goes both ways. Both GGG and Spence have pretty sh#tty resume. Youve never seen me post anything on GGG and say he is the next best thing to God like some of his fans think. I say he is a very good fighter that needs better opponents. As bad as GGG resume is, his level is 100times better than Spence.

Spence is a fine fighter too but he literally has fought nobody. He is younger than GGG for sure but you know he has been carefully matched for a reason. Its because of his holes in his game. Matchmakers match fighters a certain way for a reason.

As far a you saying GGG has more holes well that is nonsense. Again i think Spence is a fine fighter and has a long way to go to be a complete fighter but his body is just to stiff when he punches, his defense can be quite shotty, his speed is not all that and his skills need improvement. He does place his shots well and have good power and good body punching. But a fighter with good skills can neutralize all that.

GGG is a very good boxer overall, im not saying hes mayweather in the skills department but he is quite good, his power is thunderous and his defense is ok, not great but good.

By the way Spence gets hit more than GGG.

Anyway i think Spence and GGG are the same when it comes to their resume and opponents level at where both are in their respective careers. They both have a long way to go to improve their opposition.

Comment

• Thanks soul and boxing head.

How can you hate GGG and love Spence? Makes no sense at all, at least GGG fought decent fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X