Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney vs Manuel Charr CONFIRMED!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Toney vs Manuel Charr CONFIRMED!

#6 WBC Manuel Charr takes on James Toney I believe on the 20th of December in Hamburg Germany. A fight here to really breath life back into the heavyweight division

I've always thought Charr was a poor mans version of John Ruiz (yea not very good).

Toney is shot to hell but I think he is actually going to get Charr a boxing lesson.

Anyone else think Toney has enough left in the tank to win this fight?

I was really hoping this was a joke thread.

Poor toney will get a nice check. Toney should fight Mosley, loser has to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      I was really hoping this was a joke thread.

Poor toney will get a nice check. Toney should fight Mosley, loser has to retire.
      It's no joke, Manuel Charr is really ranked at #6

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        It's no joke, Manuel Charr is really ranked at #6
        surely you don't think toney can win right? did you see him in prizefighter, he was badly and I mean BADLY gassed within a few rounds! imagine how shot mosley is. then double that, maybe triple. toney needs to retire he's done enough!!

Comment

If Toney has anything left to offer, he will take Charr and those belts, plaques and plates home to america.

The first American to become WBC Arabic Champion. haha.

Comment

Are people seriously considering Toney winning this? Face reality already, the guy's too shot to even look good against Ric Flair wannabes in a 3 rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              surely you don't think toney can win right? did you see him in prizefighter, he was badly and I mean BADLY gassed within a few rounds! imagine how shot mosley is. then double that, maybe triple. toney needs to retire he's done enough!!
              Yea I saw him in Prizefight, he didn't look too good, BUT it is Manuel Charr we are talking about. This guy is so basic. I think Toney is going to clown his ass lol

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              If Toney has anything left to offer, he will take Charr and those belts, plaques and plates home to america.

The first American to become WBC Arabic Champion. haha.
              I agree. Toney operating at 10% is going to bust Charr up. I'm kind of intrigued by this fight lol

Comment

This will be a boring 12 round snoozer, charr ud 12,,, toney has no chance

Comment

Toney is a candy coated version of the fighter he was 10 years ago. THAT Toney would have ruined Charr. 5 or 6 years ago he would have still beaten him. Now...i give him little chance.

Lets see if the same cast of characters that want to put Wilder down for the fights hes made come in and bash Charr for choosing Toney. I have a feeling they won't but will be rather happy with this choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                    #6 WBC Manuel Charr takes on James Toney I believe on the 20th of December in Hamburg Germany. A fight here to really breath life back into the heavyweight division

I've always thought Charr was a poor mans version of John Ruiz (yea not very good).

Toney is shot to hell but I think he is actually going to get Charr a boxing lesson.

Anyone else think Toney has enough left in the tank to win this fight?
                    u seriously think Toney beats Charr? he can't even go 3 rounds, Charr stops Toney late or wins a wide UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X