Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was a coward move to have 10 rounder against Lucas.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    Although i agree he is not a coward i wouldnt cite his last 4 fights as the reason since the Bradley fight was one of those fights.
    That might being a quitter not being a coward.

Not he only did he get in the ring with arguably the best fighter in the division. He kept calling and chasing for a year. It was foolishly thought that Bradley was ducking this overhyped overrated fighter. Alexander put that pressure on Bradley to make the fight. Now did he quit and find a way out? yes...That makes him a quitter. A coward he's not. And, his last 4 fights prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      He should be 0-3 in his last 3 fights, two robberies and a quit job all the while some American fans and pundits suck his dick like he's an elite fighter. That's what i have against him and all indications point to this cheating trend continuing.

Never really picked you as some clown that would try to make your points more "valid" by simply trying to pass off the person you diagree with as a racist. Glad i know now.
      No doubt I have him as 0-3 in his last 3 fights. But, a coward and a cheater he's not. Obviously you do not know what that means. Because, he's neither.

I just have notice a trend with you. I don't know if it's the color or just the Nationality. But, for some reason you not as fond you go to great length in downgrading fighters from here. Them being black might just be a coincidence.

Look at what you doing with Alexander. He's as good as advertise? Hell no. Was he overhyped and overrated? Tremendously. Has he been involved in a robbery and gift decisions in 2 out of his last 3 fights? IMO yes. I have personally had him losing his last 3 fights. Does that make him a coward or a cheater? No, not at all. That just going to great length to shit on a guy.

So now I'm glad that you know.

Comment

Now Alexander is not a good fighter and a coward.

You have to be seriously kidding me. This dude is taking tough scraps non stop and people are hating? Unreal. Were talking about a 23 year old kid.

****in jokes on this site.

Comment

Hey guys it was a good fight right?

Quit your complaining and hating for once. I'm no Alexander fan, but it was a good fight, it was close, both fighters fought there hearts out.

This thing you guys do where you only look for the negative in every fight, or every fighter is beyond overdone.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            That might being a quitter not being a coward.

Not he only did he get in the ring with arguably the best fighter in the division. He kept calling and chasing for a year. It was foolishly thought that Bradley was ducking this overhyped overrated fighter. Alexander put that pressure on Bradley to make the fight. Now did he quit and find a way out? yes...That makes him a quitter. A coward he's not. And, his last 4 fights prove it.
            As an example, alot of Americans fans and virtually all your Media had no problem calling Vitali a coward when he quit vs Byrd because he had a torn rotator cuff that required surgery. Or before Liakhovich-Brewster legitimate American media called him Liakhab!tch, we know how that fight turned out.

Using American definitions, if Vitali and Liakhovich are cowards and b!tches than Alexander is a certified female that should be in a miniskirt and makeup. I somehow suspect that American Newspapers, ESPN, etc won't be saying any such thing. How come?

Some people think quitting is cowardly, you trying to argue semantics is pointless. Some people are going to think what they think.
            Last edited by Mikhnienko; 06-26-2011, 10:42 PM.

Comment

As an example, alot of Americans fans and virtually all your Media had no problem calling Vitali a coward when he quit vs Byrd because he had a torn rotator cuff that required surgery. Or before Liakhovich-Brewster legitimate American media called him Liakhab!tch, we know how that fight turned out.

Using American definitions, if Vitali and Liakhovich are cowards and b!tches than Alexander is a certified female that should be in a miniskirt and makeup. I somehow suspect that American Newspapers, ESPN, etc won't be saying any such thing. How come?

Some people think quitting is cowardly, you trying to argue semantics is pointless. Some people are going to think what they think.
              I'm not the media, I'm not other posters. I form my own opinion on the matter. I don't listen to media or crap like that. I take what you have said as your own opinion. Not the opinion of "your media" or what have you. I take it as yours because you're the one that saying. When you talk to me, debate me with the stuff I say not what "my media" says.

Comment

The media speaks for themselves not America.

Comment

i was surprised when this fight got made so quickly and now we know why. they wanted 10 rounds to increase their chances of winning. and he's not a bum like jeff lacy or anything. he's a good fighter who hasn't found a way to win fights when they aren't going his way.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    I'm not the media, I'm not other posters. I form my own opinion on the matter. I don't listen to media or crap like that. I take what you have said as your own opinion. Not the opinion of "your media" or what have you. I take it as yours because you're the one that saying. When you talk to me, debate me with the stuff I say not what "my media" says.
                    1) We do disagree on Devon. I think quitting is cowardly.

2) Most of my posting has be geared towards addressing you and your crusade in trying to convince everyone that he isn't, i'm saying individual posters will think what they think and not to kill yourself trying to convince everybody otherwise. You think he's not a coward, noted.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      It wasn't a championship fight.Hence why they call the 11th and 12th the "championship" rounds
                      Glad someone else said it.

Comment

Working...
                      X