No announcement yet.

if Pianeta were fighting Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if Pianeta were fighting Haye?

If Pianeta were fighting Haye instead of Wlad would he be called a bum?
    Yes
    42.86%
    No
    7.14%
    He's a bum no matter who he fights
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Yeah

People qould be calling him"cowardly david toefaker" and stuff like that, a *****, a ducker, a cowardly disgrace, scum of the earth blah blah blah

but since he's only fighting the champ it's all goods

Comment

Well when you have two bums matched up together, it's not fair to single one particular fighter a bum over the other.

Just some food for though.

Comment

Its pretty obvious who the posters are that have double standards. Pianeta is crap whoever he fights. So is Charr and so is the Clown from Poland who certain people ripped Haye for almost fighting but accept it as a "stay busy" fight for Povetkin. The heavyweight division is in shambles right now and the only people who say different have and agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
          Well when you have two bums matched up together, it's not fair to single one particular fighter a bum over the other.

Just some food for though.
          This x10. The heavyweight division is a joke which is why nobody pays attention to it besides Freedom.

Comment

Yea he certainly would be, I know boxing back to front and I could not pick Pianeta out of a line-up if the rest of the line-up was full of dwarfs

Comment

Pianeta is a bum no matter how you try & spin it and I'd give Haye massive stick for this admittedly.

As a Wlad fan I am almost disgusted he has taken this fight.

How do you go from fighting the likes of Chagaev, Peter, Haye, Chambers to fighting Mormeck, Thompson (this now looks a bit better than it did at first), Wach & Pianeta?
              Last edited by dan_cov; 04-08-2013, 11:58 PM.

Comment

i never pass up the opportunity to call someone a bum. pianeta is a bum.

Comment

4 to nothing for "BUM!"

Comment

Well people are putting it on Haye for talking to Charr, who apparently was a perfectly suited candidate to fight Vitali not too long ago. According to Klit fans, Charr is practically unbeaten since a TKO on cuts is not really a loss - so what does that make Pianeta? A bum who hasn't fought for the world title and was kicked out by the Fury camp for stinking the place up in sparring. And this was when Fury was the fat Fury, not now.

End of the day, both Charr and Pianeta are bums (so far), but its evident that whoever fights Haye will always take the crown as undisputed p4p bum of the heavyweight division.

Comment

Working...
                    X