No announcement yet.

The Brown Bomber vs The Brockton Blockbuster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Oh, he will and act like he's right and everyone else is wrong. Like those sci-fi movies where the main character sees the truth when everyone else can't (They Live, Videodrome). Or not say anything.

The only upside is at least he's not as bad as Sonny was.
    SONNY...oh no not SONNY....I actually like your posts to be honest ,at least HALF the time they make sense.and actually your MMa knowledge is MUCH better than your boxing one even though I GAVE you accurate pics in that sport as well...but lets forget about that...SMH...im giving you the benefit of the doubt but if you think I cant chop you down...well TEST me,remember you P/Med me not long ago by my knowledge of submissions....I would GLADLY remind you among other things.....
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-08-2016, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Reality > Fantasy........... theres not ONE post you can bring up that i posted which i wouldn't be able to defend.............. so go ahead genius go fetch a post and lets see who knows what ......i'll wait !

This VERY thread ,i was the only one to use Joe Louis's OWN quotes of how this match up would go down if he had been in his prime after he fought Marciano what style caused him problems yet you still have imbeciles who will disagree anyway of what type of fighters caused him more trouble because they know better than Louis and thats a FACT !
      No one is saying you can't defend what you post. I would think that you are smart enough to have reasoning to back up the opinions that you are so confident in that you call them fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
        No one is saying you can't defend what you post. I would think that you are smart enough to have reasoning to back up the opinions that you are so confident in that you call them fact.

Yes the problem is im being ASKED to provide the evidence on personal things...now a certain individual has disappeared....of you...well again show me where my opinions are so far fetched if you claimed I call them facts,MOST of which are FACTS b/c I provided proof.
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-08-2016, 06:19 PM.

Comment

SONNY...oh no not SONNY....I actually like your posts to be honest ,at least HALF the time they make sense.and actually your MMa knowledge is MUCH better than your boxing one even though I GAVE you accurate pics in that sport as well...but lets forget about that...SMH...im giving you the benefit of the doubt but if you think I cant chop you down...well TEST me,remember you P/Med me not long ago by my knowledge of submissions....I would GLADLY remind you among other things.....
          Woops. I guess now I'll be thrown into a garbage can or given a swirly. I know jocks love doing that.
          Last edited by Anthony342; 08-09-2016, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
            Thanks for the painful read. FACT remains they were all on the inside.
            It was painful bc it took some brain power to think on my post which is CORRECT .....maybe if you thought more before you reply , you would get used to thinking and it wouldn't hurt as MUCH!

Go make a thread and state its a good idea for someone to try and out box Wlad on the outside as opposed to trying to fluster him on the inside where hes LESS effective and see where that goes.......
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-09-2016, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Joe Louis, either by late cut stoppage or close UD.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Marciano's chin was just as shaky. Down against old man Walcott AND against old, blown up light heavyweight Archie Moore.

I don't see him surviving the blows of a prime Joe Louis.
                Definitely not! Walcott was even better in his older age than he was in his younger years. At 33 years old he put Joe Louis down twice in the first fight and once in the second and was ahead on the scorecards!

Marciano was caught in the opening round but bounced back. A knock down against Moore isn't something to be ashamed of. Moore does hold the record for the most knockouts of all time remember? Also Rocky was 32 years old during that fight but I guess he was impervious to aging so that doesn't count...

Prime Louis was also knocked down and out against a former Light heavyweight named Max Schmeling if I remember right.

archie moore was one of the hardest lhw punchers in boxing history, I believe he still has the most knockouts of any boxer. archie moore was gifted with some incredible power, he was also one of the first old school boxers to do plyometric exercises for his chest and shoulders.

and I agree with DagoWop, old Walcott was way better than young Walcott. he didn't reach his prime until his 30's and when he was young he fought at lower weight classes where he was probably starving himself to make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  archie moore was one of the hardest lhw punchers in boxing history, I believe he still has the most knockouts of any boxer. archie moore was gifted with some incredible power, he was also one of the first old school boxers to do plyometric exercises for his chest and shoulders.

and I agree with DagoWop, old Walcott was way better than young Walcott. he didn't reach his prime until his 30's and when he was young he fought at lower weight classes where he was probably starving himself to make weight.
                  Moore had power at the lower weights, yes. But that doesn't change the fact that he was over 40 when he fought Marciano at heavyweight.

As for old Walcott his boxing IQ was better but he didnt have the reflexes and quickness anymore to go along with it.

Comment

Both prime

Go.
                    Louis by mid rounds tko.....round 8

Rocky wasnt the hardest to hit....was slower, shorter, small reach, less speed....Louis had the edge in accuracy, precision and defense

he beat louis when he was 175 years old!!!!!

Comment

Yes the problem is im being ASKED to provide the evidence on personal things...now a certain individual has disappeared....of you...well again show me where my opinions are so far fetched if you claimed I call them facts,MOST of which are FACTS b/c I provided proof.
                      I didn't claim you called them facts you actually did when you said the words "Everything I say is fact"

Comment

Working...
                      X