• Show
Clear All

He needs to be fighting in Miami.

Comment

very good for you

Comment

Rigo "the boogie man" of the division.

Leo leading the way from EL Chacal...
        Last edited by littlemac; 08-07-2014, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02
          I am what many here would call a Rigo hater. I hate his style of fighting, I hate his attitude towards approaching professional boxing, and his entitlement feeling.

But having said that if he fights like his last fight and if his goal is to unify the division, more power to him. I wish more guys would want to stay in one division and dominated it, rather than moving up for the money fights.
          Your not alone. Nonito is also a hater of Rigo's style of fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            He needs to be fighting in Miami.
            I always wondered why Bob never really tried to tap the American-Cuban market at least for Rigo. Marketing wise it was like they threw him in the deep end instead of building him up and than got confused as to why he didn't have a reliable fan base.

Comment

I want to see Rigo vs Frampton and Leo. Good fights.

Comment

Why doesn't he move up a division? Can't he see that's where the real challenges are? He is ducking the guys there. No one wants to fight him at 122 and that division sucks anyway.

^^^
                Sounds familiar?

Comment

u are right. Rigo said he wants to fight Loamchenko, but why doesnt rigo go up to 126?I respect Rigo but it seems he is a little bit scared of fighting another 2 times olympic champion..

Comment

I love me some Rigo, but his reluctance to move up to 126 is starting to remind me of Ward and 175. Granted: fights with Martinez, Santa Cruz, Frampton and Quigg at 122 are great on paper... but the same goes for Lomachenko, Gradovich, Mares, Gonzalez, Walters and Donaire II at 126.
                    Last edited by PittyPat; 08-07-2014, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                      Sadly, I don't think any other titleholder at 122 wants to unify with Rigo

But of course! who gives a **** about a boxer who brings no money in the table? and defeating a "bum", a "ducker" and a "phoney" like Donaire won't bring you any respect. Unless you are jsf, ahas with his numerous alts, little mac and other members of the "Butt Hurt Rigo Fans Club".

Comment

Working...
                      X