Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux's Goal is To Unify The Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigondeaux should get rid of caribe ang Gary Hyde for him to sign with any other promoter . Say Haymon . Why would Haymon or oscar need caribe or Hyde ? They only make money out of rigo but don't promote s...t .

I believe caribe has rigo imprisoned until December this year. . And Gary Hyde has rigo until January 2015, next year . These guy have lived out of rigo and bob arum . Why are they looking for somebody to coo promote ? Why ? Cause they need somebody else to do the work and they just get paid .

Rigo has been sued , taken to court so many times , since he doesn't know what he has signed ... Rigo has been sued by Gary Hyde and caribe .

I'm sure that at least Haymon wants to sign rigo , but Haymon doesn't want to pay Hyde and caribe . What for ? Even bob arum won't do it either .

The only way for rigo to move forward is by dropping these m.....
    He has a manager and promoter and they need a copromoter ? Come on , this is bs .

Go to purse bid. , beat bob arum ,and bring 2millions to make santacruz fight rigo , and this fight would be bought by showtime .

Rigondeaux : drop these manager and promoter ... Can't you see they just living out of you ?

Hit and not get hit ; can not hit what you don't see .

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Is it true that Haymon will only sign him if he leaves Caribe?
      I forgot where I heard that rumor. One of those boxing radio shows.
      Im pretty sure he's LOCKED THE **** UP with Hyde and Caribe. He's ****ed. I dont think Hyde is a problem but **** Caribe Promotions.

Comment

Unifying titles for Rigo is easy! The real challenge is getting these paper champs to fight him

Comment

I have to laugh at all the posts saying "drop Caribe" like its just that easy lol. Dont you think that if Caribe didnt have an iron-clad contract that Arum would have already gotten rid of them rather than having to deal with them for the Rigo fights TR did?

Comment

Is it true that Haymon will only sign him if he leaves Caribe?
            I am sure Haymon will sign him.

Comment

riGOAT.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jalisciense909 View Post
                He needs find a better promoter then. And even then, nobody can make the public want to watch him fight.
                Lmfao wtf rigo get the fk off that boat you ain't going to find a promoter there.

Comment

Waiting for the next round of complaining...good luck getting what you want with that parent promoter....

Comment

Out of the weight classes in boxing he is the only fighter I can see unifying all the belts. To bad he's going to have a hard time getting the fights he wants with out a real promoter supporting him.

Comment

Sadly, I don't think any other titleholder at 122 wants to unify with Rigo

Comment

Working...
                      X