Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What wrong wit a danny vs lucas rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StopBlocking View Post
    I don't know how many people actually noticed but Mattthyse's corner never once put an enswell on his eye to take some of the swelling down.

I think if he had a more competent cutman in this fight he would have won. The cutman was using his f**king fingers at times
    they did in the beggining but gave up on it it seemed and started using fingers, the swelling actually went down a bit from then on

dont just go by what the showtime crew says, those guys dont pay attention to much and dont know that much

Comment

The only way you can be against a rematch is if you love Gift Garcia more than boxing. If you support Seltzer level competition please kill yourself as you are wasting oxygen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
        Why is everybody bashing lucas for wanting a rematch wit danny ? The guy already destroyed the # 2-3 guy of the devision (Peterson and Ortiz ) and had a close fight with the champ himself ....

Some of the greatest fights were rematches

Gatti vs ward
        corrales vs castillo
        PAC vs Jmm
        Rios vs alvardo

After he lost to danny ...lucas go to war with hard hitting john molina and stops Ortiz in 2 .....while danny gets a gift for herrira..and fights ROD f*** salsa

So why are ya disapprove of the rematch?

Right. Let me explain. The problem is that Danny Gift Garcia (Aka Tranny Gift) is one of the worst paper champ in recent history. He's such a big fat bitch that after barely wining a ball punching fest against Matthysse and losing to Herrera he beats up a disabled kid to feel better about himself.
        Being such a big coward Danny was forced at gunpoint to fight Matthysse the first time and its practically impossible to get him in the ring with the machine again. Of course peeing blood for a month isnt much of a motivation to fight Lucas again.
        Chances are we'll see a Broner fight before Gift fights Matthysse again. Gift has another all time great in mind, Lamont PEDerson. This one will be called "Paper champ Mayham: The final (paper) cut".

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          The thing that gets me is him and his fans keep talking all this scared ****..like Garcia did not stand right in front of him bust him up and drop him...THEY FOUGHT AND LUCAS LOST... yet him and ya'll keep talking like Garcia is scared of him...this is what we just do not understand
          there's like a small handful of matthyssetards that pronounce this "scared" bullshit, the real fans know Danny fights who Haymon tells him to fight. if haymon put the fight contract together, danny would sign without hesitation

there are shit fans on both sides, you seem to only cry about the matthysse ones

Comment

Working...
          X