No announcement yet.

Peterson Sweet as that Juice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    That's how he always looks. He was probably motivated to make a good impression on the stage, but otherwise that was the same Peterson as always.
    Watch more Pederson fights then come back and say that again.

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    PEDerson usually looks ripped, but he dwarfed Danny last night, I was not expecting him to be that big.
    Same here, DG is a strong, bullish sort of guy circa 140 but Pederson looked a weight division higher, even the Brit commentators seemed surprised.

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
    Peterson did little in the first half.

He may have been juicing, but that inactivity put him in good stead to see out the fight, regardless of PEDs.

Similarly Garcia fought a bad fight, entirely down to Peterson's lateral movement.

There aren't 'lateral movement PEDs' knocking about. That's a conscious way to fight, through work in the gym to build up that intelligence and also instinct to move in that way.

He may have been juicing, but what impressed me the most can't be PED'd into you.
    Don't be stupid, you know there are PEDs out there, been around for decades, that increase stamina. That's what we say last night. Pederson has often been in trouble in the middle or late rounds but here he looked fresh as a daisy.

Originally posted by jas View Post
    Peterson took Danny's shots extremely well

Lol at people defending this cheat

He also lost the fight

Was 6-1 down after 7

Ended up 7-5 Danny on my scorecard

Excellent scoring that fight
    I had it 2-2 after the first 4 and then eventually 5-2 to DG but in all honesty, Pederson dominated those later rounds. I had it 7-5 in the end.

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
    Of course Peterson is juicing but he only looked so strong last night because his opponent was clearly weight drained.
    I dunno if DG is weight drained at 143, u trolling? lol

Comment

Working...
    X