• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndMarvisIsDown View Post
    This is beyond farcical .
    LOL, you ain't kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      The referee of the Sonny Bill Williams-Frans Botha boxing bout says he was told about an alleged bribe offer before the fight.

The referee at the centre of the controversial Sonny Bill Williams-Frans Botha boxing bout has revealed he was told about an alleged bribe offer before the fight took place.

Williams defeated Botha on points to claim the WBA international heavyweight title in Brisbane on Saturday, a result which was initially questioned due to the late change in distance from 12 rounds to 10, although this proved only the start of the post-fight drama.

Botha has since alleged that he was offered $150,000 by Williams' manager Khoder Nasser to throw the contest.

[Click Here To Read More]
      What did/does the WBA have to say about all of this?

Comment

So Botha has his vindication

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Something has to be done, Australian boxing is a disgrace, Paul briggs took a dive against Danny Green a couple of years back.

Everything that goes on over there is always fishy, they always fight forthese bull**** ttitles on seedy looking shows.

If I was any overseas fighter I would never go there, it's a joke
          I also thought that there was something up with Danny Green's wraps against Roy Jones. There was a photo in Boxing News the week after where they looked bulkier than expected.

Comment

Ray mercer lost a multimillion dollar payday( i believe 5 or 6 million)when jesse ferguson beat him. He allegedly offer jesse $100000 to take a dive...

Comment

Funny this rag dosn't name the ref, afraid 2 name names??? Tony Kettlewell

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                i think this **** is wide spread even in the states. to act like its just assies is just being blind. i bet there are a ton of heavyweights who do this just to pad there resume with first round knockouts you can take that to the bank

Comment

The sport of boxing needs to clean this kind of thing up.

Comment

Working...
                  X