Braxton-Saad Muhammad

Wright-Trinidad

Mayweather-Corrales

Tyson-Holmes

Jones-Toney

Comment

Gatti's last fight against Gomez.

Sad watching Arturo take that beating.

And that final shot from Gomez to KO Gatti...

I felt sick afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Arguello-Pryor. Certainly a tear jerker.

Mayweather-Lockridge, Mayweather-Chavez 1.

Harold Johnson-Willie Pastrano because Pastrano ran around the ring for 15 rounds whilst getting completely out punched and somehow was given the decision.

Harold Johnson-Archie Moore 5.

Dick Tiger-Bob Foster
        I've not seen Mayweather-Lockridge or Johnson-Moore 5, what is bad about them?

One fight I'll never watch again is Gatti-Gamache. Makes it worse that I like Gatti, seeing him knock a much smaller guy's head around felt distasteful, for lack of a better way to put it.

Comment

OMG Gatti-Gamache was brutal to watch. Scary...

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            I've not seen Mayweather-Lockridge or Johnson-Moore 5, what is bad about them?

One fight I'll never watch again is Gatti-Gamache. Makes it worse that I like Gatti, seeing him knock a much smaller guy's head around felt distasteful, for lack of a better way to put it.
            Roger Mayweather was amongst my favourite fighters at that particular time. Seeing his 0 be taken in such brutal fashion against a fighter I expected him to ease through was just very frustrating.

Harold Johnson, one of my favourite fighters ever, was just so 'unlucky', if you will. And was beating Moore in that fight and was looking incredible in doing so, managed to knock Moore down the round before the fight was stopped even. But Moore came out in the next round and caught him and took him out. Again, just very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Roger Mayweather was amongst my favourite fighters at that particular time. Seeing his 0 be taken in such brutal fashion against a fighter I expected him to ease through was just very frustrating.
              Well, if it makes you feel any better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pX8xz7MSi0

Comment

Its always sad watching a great fighter on the slide but for me none more so than Tyson and Jones.....

Haye vs Klitchko had me furious

Then again most Klitchko fights have me pissed off!

Comment

I hated seeing my boy Jeff Chandler being smacked around by Richie Sandoval. Now, Richie was a good fighter, but he shouldn't have been beating Chandler.....who just seemed out of it from the get go.

Comment

I hated Calzaghe - RJJ. I'm a big fan of Joe's,which made watching him showboat as he's dominating a wash-up shell of a once great fighter all the more sickening.

Calzaghe made himself look like a complete douche that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
                      I hated Calzaghe - RJJ. I'm a big fan of Joe's,which made watching him showboat as he's dominating a wash-up shell of a once great fighter all the more sickening.

Calzaghe made himself look like a complete douche that night.

Maybe you didn't like seeing Joe do it....but Roy Jones absolutely deserved it. He mocked and taunted overmatched foes throughout his career. That's no different than taunting a great past his best. I know poor Richard Hall didn't need Roy to windmill his right hand before blasting the near-dead man for the 1000th time with it....but Roy did it anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X