• Show
Clear All

Klitschko brothers
    Joe Calzaghe
    Harry Greb
    Tony Canzoneri
    Jack Dempsey

Comment

I wont comment on a role model personality wise, but ive been watching some Mike McCallum lately and I think he is probably one of the best schooled fighters of all time. He wasnt the fastest guy so his technique is all very crisp and clean, no wasted movement or showy stuff, just precise punching to the head and of course the body.

Comment

The most iconic and influential is Ali but out of the modern guys, no one is quite like Hopkins, if anyone ever needs inspiration, just look up his story.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltz View Post
          Klitschko brothers
          Joe Calzaghe
          Harry Greb
          Tony Canzoneri
          Jack Dempsey
          Don't you think it might be hard to model one's style after Harry Greb seeing as how there's no fight footage of him? Or was he just the fourth white guy that came to mind?

Comment

Floyd Mayweather and Adrien Broner

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
              Don't you think it might be hard to model one's style after Harry Greb seeing as how there's no fight footage of him? Or was he just the fourth white guy that came to mind?
              damn! right on the Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelNG View Post
                Hi I just wanted to know a good boxer to watch and look up to:

obiusly I know many boxers from today and old times (I am 15 years old anyway) and I will like to see different boxers to look up to because the main ones are
                -ali (did let his opponents to punch him)
                -Tyson ( you have to be a muscle-power freak to take his style)
                - Floyd mayweather jr. (his style is very unique only he can make it perfect but it is just an opinion)

so I want a good overall boxer to watch his technique( footwork, jabs, hooks...)

Also if you can live the name of the boxer that you think will win on may the 31 st Carl Froch- George groves
                You know young man....Any fighter who you are watching in television, or who is high profile enough to be mentioned by the public is an individual who has really developed his/her craft. You can learn something from watching all these guys.

Comment

Ezzard Charles, Ricardo Lopez

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
                    Or was he just the fourth white guy that came to mind?
                    :hahahaha9::hahahaha9:

Comment

The greatest role model in the ring was Sugar Ray Robinson!
                      The greatest role model out of the ring is Gaspar "el Indio" Ortega.
                      Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X