Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Over The Moon With MONSTER Rating of 6 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
    they may not have specifically tuned in to see spence this time, but after the show he put on many of them will probably be back for his future fights

i hope haymon gets him a good opponent next time to build on this. peterson, diaz, ponomarev, porter, khan - or better yet, garcia or thurman. need to capitalise on these numbers before people lose interest
    Dont mind any of those. Can wven throw in a Horn or Chaves for me. 2017 will be this kids time IMO. Being brought up properly

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
      the idiocy is your own logic bud.......here you are mad & disputing numbers of what another man made instead of being proud that the exposure boxing is getting.

u are truly spineless & hopeless

"it's a inside job mate, spence didn't really peek 6 million"

whooooohahahaha!
      spineless and hopeless? What are you even trying to say? Stop using words you don't know ffs.

I'm sure Errol Spence, the unknown boxer fighting a midget 41 year old Italian that also no one knows had 6 million craving for more.

Believe what you want to believe. It's cool. His performance vs Algieri was such that he jumped from 1 million to 6 million on a Sunday night!

Damn this kid must be the biggest draw ever. Maybe next time he'll do 20 million.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        spineless and hopeless? What are you even trying to say? Stop using words you don't know ffs.

I'm sure Errol Spence, the unknown boxer fighting a midget 41 year old Italian that also no one knows had 6 million craving for more.

Believe what you want to believe. It's cool. His performance vs Algieri was such that he jumped from 1 million to 6 million on a Sunday night!

Damn this kid must be the biggest draw ever. Maybe next time he'll do 20 million.
        you know what, screw it. i am rolling with lacedup on this one. the numbers that boxingscene.com posted are false. matter fact all numbers are false. unless lacedup shows me the official numbers i will deem them as false. because lacedup knows the real numbers, only laced up can provide that sorta unbiased, clean, view point when it comes to numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          they may not have specifically tuned in to see spence this time, but after the show he put on many of them will probably be back for his future fights

i hope haymon gets him a good opponent next time to build on this. peterson, diaz, ponomarev, porter, khan - or better yet, garcia or thurman. need to capitalise on these numbers before people lose interest
          I believe Peterson and Ponomarev declined the fight. Ponomarev was going to until the Spence-Algieri fight than Ponomarev had a hand injury that was going to need to heal until Spence fought someone else. I guess Peterson just declined also. Spence has been calling out Thurman, Porter, and Brook. All three have run for cover.

No way does Khan get near him and it seems Garcia is facing Berto next and then probably Thurman. Don't see Thurman suddenly being willing to fight Spence after Bundu.

I would bet either Ponomarev agrees to fighting Spence for the vacant title or that Peterson does. Rankings after Spence are Ponomarev, Horn, Peterson. They all declined to fight Spence to become mandatory. With it being for a belt one of those three probably accept.

Haymon is having Spence go after Brook and the IBF belt because Spence is the only one Haymon is as confident as can be to beat Brook. He is building up Garcia and Thurman and hopefully matches them up against each other after Garcia gets a look-good, hyping up fight against Berto.

No way do I see Haymon putting any of his top guys in with Spence for a good while. Spence could effectively end careers. Getting a one-sided beat down like Bundu and Algieri did, capped off a scary ko can ruin fighters mentally. Hopefully with millions of fans and a world title, he can lure elite WWs into the ring. Spence is p4p #1 he just needs a chance to prove it. But being the most avoided fighter in over a decade is making it hard to get the opportunity. He is too good for his own good.

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
            Crazy thing is that my co-worker who is an old lady was talking about this fight a couple of hours ago. Bugged me out. Good stuff Spence. Haymon stand behind this boy. He has "IT".
            He didn't get paid like he has "IT"...

Dan Rafael Verified account 
            ‏Purses for today's #PBConNBC bout from Brooklyn: Errol Spence Jr. $250k, Leonard Bundu $30k. #boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Especially college football. The first 3 weeks or so of college football is full of University of Alabama vs. Fargo North Dakota Culinary Institute, type of games. Yet nobody complains.
              LMMFAO, that is a good point!

Comment

Why is any boxing fan upset that boxing got 6 million views?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
                  He didn't get paid like he has "IT"...

Dan Rafael Verified account 
                  ‏Purses for today's #PBConNBC bout from Brooklyn: Errol Spence Jr. $250k, Leonard Bundu $30k. #boxing
                  So did you make more then $250k last Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                    this is fans..boxing fans.....ANGRY that a boxing event drew such high numbers. we have people in here spinning the truth. using the olympics against the event (without actually even knowing the facts) making up crap.

boxing fans....mad that a boxing event did so well?

the hate is strong with spence & i simply don't get it. this kid is humble, nice, & a family guy. you complained about "runners" in the sport. you complained about runners in till your a**hole fell off. no runners! but this kid doesn't "run" he throws almost a hundred punches A round. he has a very physical mean destroy style.

i have no clue why someone would go out of their way to hate so much that u even are spinning raw numbers. but then u praise fighters like golovkin.
                    crazy aint it......

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                      Why is any boxing fan upset that boxing got 6 million views?

Comment

Working...
                      X