No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Talks Ortiz Confrontation, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Talks Ortiz Confrontation, Pacquiao

Luis Sandoval catches up with Floyd Mayweather to discuss the upcoming fight with WBC 147-pound champion Victor Ortiz, the minor shoving and war or words at the Los Angeles press conference, Manny Pacquiao and more. [Click Here To Read More]

mayweather is so full of himself. for him nothing outside of himself,ortiz and pac doesn't seem to exist.

this week is a hw unification and these guys don't give a damn.

Comment

I like it he gave a good account of himself and answered questions straight when asked. I think everyone appreciates this new side of Floyd. Maybe he put the Character aside and this is the Man we see now.

Comment

i'd believe it when he appoints a negotiator now. why is that so difficult if he's really interested? talk is cheap. take the test, pac! what exactly does that mean when there's no negotiation going on? where is he going to take the test? what a clown.

Comment

Anyone got a Youtube link for this?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
            i'd believe it when he appoints a negotiator now. why is that so difficult if he's really interested? talk is cheap. take the test, pac! what exactly does that mean when there's no negotiation going on? where is he going to take the test? what a clown.

yeah manny agreeing to the testing is cheap why can't he send out negotiators instead having fights planned before other fights finish. it wouldn't be wise of floyd to do that. he would be overlooking ortiz. manny does it because he fighting bums.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Anyone got a Youtube link for this?
              naw, they using quick stream.

Comment

Working...
              X