Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Some Have It, Some Don't - I Have The 'It' Factor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    I swear man, I can can still remember some of the asinine posts calling Broner the next Mayweather jr, the future P4P #1, a future ATG of the sport, lololol. Spence "looked" like he had a good head on his shoulders with a good attitude but now he is starting to sound like Broner himself. I'd like to be able to support him but I can't support a guy with a schit attitude.
    Haha, so true! Those gay ass Broner fans jumped off that bandwagon and started sucking off the next super hypejob, Gennady Golovkin. It's funny seeing them sucking another hypejob's dick now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Haha, so true! Those gay ass Broner fans jumped off that bandwagon and started sucking off the next super hypejob, Gennady Golovkin. It's funny seeing them sucking another hypejob's dick now.
      WTF broner fans and GGG fans are usually two different groups.

Comment

I'm a Broner fan.... Never said he'd be the best anything but I find this narrative that he's a hypejob quite amusing.

Why was Spence made famous for hurting a hypejob in sparring? Oh yeah, remember Spence was just "that guy".

Losing to Porter and Maidana isn't really all that embarrassing, especially when you factor in the yoyoing in weight and terrible attitude Broner has. I call it "James Toney Syndrome".

Anyway I didn't jump anywhere and would love a Spence/Broner fight after Bundu....Offer Broner a title shot and I bet he'll take it

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
          WTF broner fans and GGG fans are usually two different groups.
          Yeah, one group makes light of Broner coming up from 130 to 147 while the other campaigns for GGG to move up.... Really is night and day

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Exactly. Spence fans are a special breed of bewildered IMO, sorta like Wilder fans. They just can't fathom their hero getting throttled when he gets in there with the true elites of the division. History shows us that scenario happens way more often than not. The guy has talent, no doubt, but he's just knocking down cans at this point. We'll see how things go when he starts going after titles vs the toughest champions.
            At least he's not 34 y/o about to fight somebody 2 divisions down...like your hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
              He's also humble too
              Remember dat brotha koed Algieri becuz "he more fundamentaly sound than Pacquiao" ;Spence Jr himself

Comment

Spence is an hype job.

GGG isn't.

GGG has an amateur pedigree and he's a unified champion as a pro.

Spence was getting his ass kicked in ams international tournaments and hasn't won a belt yet as a pro.

GGG won a silver medal in the olympics, that's basically what Shakur did and is being praised for.

He's also a world champion amateur like Andrade.

GGG EARNED THE HYPE

Comment

Originally posted by ssc73 View Post
                  Spence is being moved along appropriately for the talent in and around his weight class. I don't care for this fight but he's on a similar path as Ward was and I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess he's not gonna have problems getting fights........and soon.

In the next 2-3 years, he'll be in the top half of the top 5 #4# an eventually #1. Be great to see a tourney at WW and if Canelo hangs around 154 too much longer, Spence will whip that ass too......He has 'it'........and that is very apparent......if you don't see 'it' in him, you probably can't see 'it' at all.....
                  Yes, except that Ward was a truly great talent wich Spence isn't unlike he starts to fight smart wich is not the case at this point.

Spence loads every punches.

Those WW Porter, Thurman and Spence fights dumb.

Paxquiao, Garcia and Bradley are smart but small WW.

Spence being hyped for being "an olympian", sad to see US olympian talents have been so poor for the last decade.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Remember dat brotha koed Algieri becuz "he more fundamentaly sound than Pacquiao" ;Spence Jr himself
                    His alias is 'the truth' for a reason. They asked why he thought he was able to KO Algieri whereas Pacquiao failed despite knocking him down 6 times or something. He told em the difference was that Pac didn't know how to cut off the ring, which is a fact accentuated even more by the Mayweather-Pac fight.

Spence KO'd Algieri coz he didn't allow him to run around the ring when he was hurt. He made sure he cornered him and put pressure on him.

This is a fact, a simple truth that Errol spoke.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Spence is an hype job.

GGG isn't.

GGG has an amateur pedigree and he's a unified champion as a pro.

Spence was getting his ass kicked in ams international tournaments and hasn't won a belt yet as a pro.

GGG won a silver medal in the olympics, that's basically what Shakur did and is being praised for.

He's also a world champion amateur like Andrade.

GGG EARNED THE HYPE
                      The Spence hype investors will get a better ROI than the gennady ones

I see him accomplishing more than gennady when all said and done

Comment

Working...
                      X