Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook "I Used to Give Khan A Serious Hiding In Sparring, He's Scared Of Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acdc View Post
    lol, i agree kells last opponent was horrendous and ye the mike jones fight has been postponed till summer because he is gonna have a rematch with jesus soto karas meanwhie micheal jenings is calling for a rematch...
    Well bit disapointing Brook vs Jones aint next but Soto Karas defo eserves his rematch! Jennings again? No thanks!

Comment

I'd love to see Brook vs Alfonso Gomez.

Comment

I just heard of Brook about a month or two ago. So i youtubed him and I was more impressed than I expected. Kell looked relaxed and fluent for a young boxer. From what I saw from Khan in his last 2 fights, Brook would give him hell now. I could only imagine him with time to prepare. If he can learn not to admire his punches I take him by ko over Khan. The best thing khan can do is stay far away from Brook. But the reality is that he cant run forever because young Kell will be in the mix shortly. If you havent watched him dont speak to quick on behalf of Amir. Trust me its worth a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaso View Post
          Brook KO 6 - 7 rounds

Boys good

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            Kell is for real but he has his hands full with Mike Jones. Thats happening right?

Amir dont need to be taking backwards steps, he has big fights with the guys in his class lined up.

Why is Kell Brook calling out a 140 pound fighter anyways? Who he think he is Andre Berto!? Infact Brook vs Berto makes a great fight!

Who would u fine gents pick, Special Kell or Andre Berto?
            Right now berto. 3 more quality fights and who knows. Like Khan I think right now he would have problems with any top notch fighter that applies a lot of pressure.

Originally posted by acdc View Post
            lol, i agree kells last opponent was horrendous and ye the mike jones fight has been postponed till summer because he is gonna have a rematch with jesus soto karas meanwhie micheal jenings is calling for a rematch...
            Maybe Clottey would be a good choice. Somebody with low punch output but a sturdy chin and 12rds of fight in him.

He put a covincing one on Jennings so not a gd rematch IMO. Maybe

I see him blowing gomez out. Gomez doesnt hit harder than Jennings and Brook took some pretty good licks from him. Gomez will never crack the top 5 sorry. Im suprised he is ranked as high as he is.

Comment

Brook is good...but it's true that he needs to step up in competition fo now.

Right now i would give the edge to Khan, but a more experienced Brook would be an awesome fight IMO.

Hope it gets done in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                I just heard of Brook about a month or two ago. So i youtubed him and I was more impressed than I expected. Kell looked relaxed and fluent for a young boxer. From what I saw from Khan in his last 2 fights, Brook would give him hell now. I could only imagine him with time to prepare. If he can learn not to admire his punches I take him by ko over Khan. The best thing khan can do is stay far away from Brook. But the reality is that he cant run forever because young Kell will be in the mix shortly. If you havent watched him dont speak to quick on behalf of Amir. Trust me its worth a look.
                Brook is a very good fighter but with Warren as his manager cherry picking is the most likely way his career will go in the short term. Warren seems to only put his good fighters into meaningful fights when a championship is at stake.

Comment

He needs to face tougher opposition before we can really judge him imo. Expected him to fight better against Jennings
                  Last edited by Repeddled; 01-01-2011, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Right now berto. 3 more quality fights and who knows. Like Khan I think right now he would have problems with any top notch fighter that applies a lot of pressure.

Maybe Clottey would be a good choice. Somebody with low punch output but a sturdy chin and 12rds of fight in him.

He put a covincing one on Jennings so not a gd rematch IMO. Maybe

I see him blowing gomez out. Gomez doesnt hit harder than Jennings and Brook took some pretty good licks from him. Gomez will never crack the top 5 sorry. Im suprised he is ranked as high as he is.
                    Gomez hits harder than Jennings trust me. Gomez also has a good chin, I don't see Kell blowing him out.

Comment

not a bad fight at all

Comment

Working...
                      X