Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win in a battle of the mental midgets between Adrien Broner and Zab Judah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Judah against Cotto(off the top of my head)..Not a head butt,yet it was a fighter rolling around on the floor..BTW I disagree..The head butt that Maidana hit Broner with was far worst then the ortiz headbutt..Maidana was directly under Broner's chin homie..Don't get much worst then that..
    Hopkins did it when he quit against Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Hopkins did it when he quit against Dawson.
      I heard about that. Damn shame.

Didn't he also do some crazy **** against RJJ the 2nd go round?

Comment

Nice comments on the thread

Irony being what it is both the spaz and the can man were/are touted as supremely talented....Judah has many more actual gifts but if they fought the can man might be able to take a whippin and fold the spaz in the later rounds.

Having said that Corey Spinks is not a good example of the Spaz being succesful. Judah's problem is pressure guys who figured out that the mental midget would fold if you could just hold on a few rounds.

As for Bronner if one looks carefully at his fights and supposed wins, he has not done ****. He got some gift decisions is what he did. And my prediction is that unlike the spaz who ultimately became an extraordinary gate keeper, even winning the division a few times, the can man will become **** because he has poor technique and his punch does not carry in the bigger divisions.

Comment

Broner isn't as mental midget though. I understand most people don't like him, I surely don't. But when Broner was getting mollied in the early parts of the Maidana fight, he hung in there and got some good work out of the middle rounds. And he took his licks like a man. I don't see how you're calling him a mental midget. (In boxing terms anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Broner isn't as mental midget though. I understand most people don't like him, I surely don't. But when Broner was getting mollied in the early parts of the Maidana fight, he hung in there and got some good work out of the middle rounds. And he took his licks like a man. I don't see how you're calling him a mental midget. (In boxing terms anyway).
            He's not as bad as Judah but he was completely classless in the way he took that loss, how he was rolling all over the ring like he got shot after a minor clash of heads from locking (not clinching) Maidana's arms up so he couldn't move, and from the butt-****ing motion near the end of the 1st round for no damn reason whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
              How is Broner a mental midget? He took his beating like a man and never stopped trying. Judah would have quit in a fight like that.
              mental midget.....hmmm...

i am not inclined, as i am not in a position to tag a fighter as such...

as i am not the one receiving the blows...the punishment...the pain...

but there will be instances that i will not hesitate to use that tag to a fighter who thinks he already lost....

a fight that has not yet been already signed....

Comment

Working...
              X