Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: Deontay Wilder Never Fought Anyone Like Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Yeah, the Fury's are delusional. Hughie thinks he can beat Wilder. Tyson thought he could go to Germany and beat Wlad Klitschko ... oh ... wait ..
    Great! TF won, EVEN A BROKEN CLOCK IS RIGHT TWICE A DAY the real TF came out after he won. What a great champion, he went totally nuts before his first defence, cancels twice and then gives the belts back. Yea oh wait what a loser.

Comment

Someone test this guy for peds and coke... this family has tarnished history

Comment

Both Fury's are nothing special, and Highie happens to be be the lesser of the two. Pre injury Wilder takes him easy. Lets see how he comes back though.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
          Great! TF won, EVEN A BROKEN CLOCK IS RIGHT TWICE A DAY
          That just might be the dumbest comment anybody ever posted here, which is saying a lot!

Comment

DW has beaten Scott, Arreolla, Spilzka, Molina, Stiverne , not exactly murderers row but many levels above anyone who HF has been in the ring with. The Furys are delusional, uneducated, and lack any brains or talent.
            Uneducated in the traditional sense sure, but lacking brains or talent? Inherently false.

There's never been a fighter as complete as Fury in the HW division i'd wager, ever.

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
            What a fat overrated white guy? Sure Hughie..
            Overrated? Hughie isn't overrated at all, heck if anything he's underrated.

He isn't proven, that's a fact. But no one is hyping the guy.

Great! TF won, EVEN A BROKEN CLOCK IS RIGHT TWICE A DAY the real TF came out after he won. What a great champion, he went totally nuts before his first defence, cancels twice and then gives the belts back. Yea oh wait what a loser.
            The fact that you tried to apply the "broken clock" addage to a FIGHT tells us all we need to know about your intelligence level. lmao.

Yea.....Fury's a loser alright. Undefeated and the undisputed champion, but a loser. Contradictory statement if I've ever heard one. He's the very definition of a winner.

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Both Fury's are nothing special, and Highie happens to be be the lesser of the two. Pre injury Wilder takes him easy. Lets see how he comes back though.

Tyson Fury is the very definition of special.

A once in a century type talent.

Comment

I really don't think Wilder ever fought someone like Hughie...

Someone with a body full of acne :s

Comment

Working...
              X