Golovkin on fighting Mayweather at 154lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin on fighting Mayweather at 154lbs

0.48 on vid

Well GGG says he can make 154 no problems. But I'll go with our resident pro here Irondanhamza who insists GGG cant. He knows GGGs body better.

Comment

I actually LOL when he said a guy at Floyds gym said he heard Floyd say he wanted to go to 160 and fight GGG... Funny stuff...

Comment

That would be a great fight for September. The last fight in Floyds career against GGG

After Mayweather fights Cotto in May

Comment

Andre Ward said he'd drop to 160 to fight Floyd. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Floyd has fought at 154 before so what's yours?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm My Own BOSS View Post
              Well GGG says he can make 154 no problems. But I'll go with our resident pro here Irondanhamza who insists GGG cant. He knows GGGs body better.

I said I doubt he can. Not that he can't. That's my opinion.

Logically it's doubtful he can make it comfortably considering he's not been that low in a decade and never as a pro.

Dawson said he could make 168 and be healthy, Oscar said he could make 147 and be healthy.

Just because they think they can doesn't mean they can. He has no idea if he can. Like I said, he hasn't been that low in a decade or more.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Ward should drop to 160 to fight Golovkin
                No Floyd involved and everyone gets what they want
                yay

Comment

Don't do it GGG, NOTHING good can come out of fighting Mayweather, especially if you lose.
                  Last edited by SergioMartinez; 01-27-2015, 11:57 AM.

Comment

He couldn't make 154 at his age without it taking its tole. Even if he felt he couldn't he wouldn't say anyway and of course he will try to for the money involved.

Not saying he can't get down to 154 I'm saying he couldn't without it taking its tole. He is a good sized well proportioned MW

Comment

Working...
                    X