No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Says Mayweather-Pacquiao II Talk is Bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    If the judges had done their job right (meaning watching the fight in slow motion while wearing ear plugs), they would have given those rounds to Pacquaio and he would have won!: bottle:
    It's not about the slow motion. Slow motion is just a means to see who really connected throughout the fight.

Boxing is all about who connected more. Manny is just too fast to see how he connected. Slow motion just shows his artistry more and who truly put the hurt in the hurt game.

And the one who connected more is trapped in a video. The true winner is the one who got his shots in. And that guy wasn't the IV man. That guy was the one armed bandit. Who against all odds, still powered through against a roided up cheater.

Floyd is all smoke and mirror's, but if you watch closely he wasn't connecting on Pac, but it was Pac who was actually getting those shots in. The truth.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 10-09-2015, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      If Fraud Pedcheater Jr couldn't beat a one armed Pac even being on The Juice, why on earth would that little Turd want to fight a Healthy Pac while being clean? Be better off jumping out of a moving car on the freeway
      Without the masking agent, he can't dance with Pac. Stay retired Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Manny is just lying again .

Damn I really feel bad for Freddie Roach and his health, the way his neck is. It really does make me sad to see someone like that.

Comment

is it me or arum is turning his back on manny?

Comment

Pac just seems like the dude who just says whatever pops up in his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Yes he did.

Manny teach floyd how to counter

That bottom pic is the classic move of the greatest chicken ever !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                The reason Floyd is retiring is he cant take no more masking agents again that's why.

[/
                Exactly! I have thought he can only push it so far with the # two cheat of sports history without getting caught

BUT

Jr will make someone mad that one day it will all come out when he starts losing all that money !!! Hey he can will always have a job as mascot at KFC

Comment

only people interested in this rematch are deluded pac stains ..every body else is looking towards the future, floyd is retired, let him stay gone..pac must carry that L forever

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
                    If Floyd is 100% sure he can beat Manny again, then why not fighting him and make 100M? Fight Manny 10 times and become Warren Buffet.
                    Manny with two shoulders and Floyd taking IV test or whatever, ppl would buy it again
                    He probably will.

I don't think Pacquiao is insane. There's a reason he said this.

I think Floyd has reached out after he heard Pac say he only wants one more fight. Floyd probably always planned to get one more fight, and that fight would be with Pac.

I always felt there would be a rematch.

Comment

Well, the best win on Floyds 49 wins is against a smaller sized Pac, coming off of a ko loss to JMM with only one good shoulder. That tells you much about Floyds career and where he stands amongst the giants of boxing. But having said that beating Pac with no controversies in the 50th fight would be a little better so wouldn't be wasting Floyds or peoples time.

So I don't know Floyd would want Pac as no50. Maybe GGG at middleweight will tempt Floyd back. That will tell us how ambitious Floyd is and how much he cares for his legacy, or just an unbeaten record. Unbeaten records are a dime a dozen.
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 10-09-2015, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X