Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Says Mayweather-Pacquiao II Talk is Bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No thank you but if it does happen both fighters needed yo be tested by Vada ..No illegal IV's or TUE 'smfor Fraud ..Let him beat Manny clean !

Comment

Manny already beat him. Rematch don't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
        If I was Floyd I'd take the fight, another easy $100 Million and further solidify his legacy.

If I was Manny I'd take the fight, easy $60 million and it's safe because Floyd don't hit hard.

But no IVs this time though.
        Nobody would buy this fight again , it would never do anywhere near the original numbers and today instead of 70% knowing 99% of people know that Floyd will beat him again so that alone kills the fight , the only people calling for it are the Manny fanboys and they only represent a handful of trolls that spam forums every day .

Comment

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
          No thank you but if it does happen both fighters needed yo be tested by Vada ..No illegal IV's or TUE 'smfor Fraud ..Let him beat Manny clean !
          Without his Toradol Manny cant beat sht with a spoon .

Comment

Nobody want to see that **** fight again!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rematches are staged to settle open questions about the outcome of a fight. Manny was schooled plain and simple, there is no logical reason for a rematch, none.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Without his Toradol Manny cant beat sht with a spoon .
                And yet Pac still won it without the Toradol shot that nsac didnt approve which by the way is a legal drug not a banned substance unbder wada or nsac standards. No Need for TUEs for Pac. With one arm he played a roided up Floyd like a fiddle.

Now that's legendary.

Comment

Please excuse my friend Pacman, he is still blowing spit bubbles from the knock out Marquez delivered on him. He doesn't even know if his steak is beef or from dog, nonetheless who his team is negotiating to have a fight against.

Comment

Not to mention the toradol shot pacquiao requested is legal under usada guidelines. Their excuse was the request was not filed within sufficient time...but mayweather gets a retroactive exemption (meaning after the event has already taken place) for the****utic use. How is this getting lost on people?

Comment

If Floyd is 100% sure he can beat Manny again, then why not fighting him and make 100M? Fight Manny 10 times and become Warren Buffet.
                      Manny with two shoulders and Floyd taking IV test or whatever, ppl would buy it again
                      Last edited by hyeduk; 10-08-2015, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X