Why are people blaming Wilder??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Uh I know why...
    why are you instigating racial hatred? You have the name Pan africanist and you bring shame to that name, by suggesting some sort of victim role. Come on man, would Patrice Lumumba say a bi;ch thing like that.

Though I dont fully expect you to know who that is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Obviously there is a slight chance that any sample can be tainted and this is another "ben Johnson" situation. I don't think this is the case. I think Povetkin used and got caught randomly. I think its possible someone in his camp was unaware it was banned since Jan 1, 2016 and gave it to him as the usually do.

If his positive was outside of Russia, there would be a much better argument for tainting.
      Oh please. Stop trying to be diplomatic. Everyone involved in boxing on a professional level knows the drug is a banned substance. He cheated, tested positive, end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
        Another fabricated truth...... all it takes is a alts to post rubbish. And some of the most so called knowledgeable posters are taking it as fact... People should really seperate themselves from other peoples opinions lol
        It's not fabricated at all. People are actually using this as an excuse to take shots at Wilder and his team.

Originally posted by /// View Post
        The real slip up was letting Wilder slip away. I can imagine DiBella celebrating when he found out.
        Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
        Run far far away Wilder. You were gonna take your first L you bum squad bi tch
        Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
        Seems no matter what Wilder will never fight a real fighter, always some reason. Oh well some people always get a free pass
        Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        ^^^^^^ This. Wilder Corporation is celebrating big time right now. All-night party... make that all-week party.
        Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
        Are we all going to pretend that DiBella and Haymon aren't pleased as peaches with this outcome? There's no way they wanted this fight in the first place, and now they have the perfect excuse to get out of it and set up another Wilder vs. #35 ranked guy type of fight.
        Originally posted by lopetego View Post
        There's a conspiracy going on, meldonium was clearly taken off the market to hurt the Russian image.

fat corrupt yanks are probably pulling the strings behind this, as part of the whole Cold War 2.0 crap

Anyway, the Bumzquad is benefitting from this whole debacle

now Windmiller can safely go back to fighting overmatched bums

that glass chin is safe for now
        Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-16-2016, 02:20 PM.

Comment

why are you instigating racial hatred? You have the name Pan africanist and you bring shame to that name, by suggesting some sort of victim role. Come on man, would Patrice Lumumba say a bi;ch thing like that.

Though I dont fully expect you to know who that is.
          his hinting at the reason isn't inciting racial hatred, its pointing out how race plays a role in how this is being viewed and debated.

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Oh please. Stop trying to be diplomatic. Everyone involved in boxing on a professional level knows the drug is a banned substance. He cheated, tested positive, end of story.
          true, he did. I said he did. But to answer the question, it is slightly possible that it was tainted, Just not likely.

Comment

I think the bold maybe the reason why people are so called hesitant calling him a cheat. The apparent 0.07 mg levels of melodonium plus it only recently being banned coupled together sort of explains peoples leniency towards him. I am a huge huge sasha fan, he let me down but I am holding complete judgement until sample B and everything has concluded. Just as I did with Browne and all the other guys that have tested positive.
            No it doesn't. His prior test came back negative which indicates he took the drug while training. But you can keep living in a fantasy world and inventing silly explanations for this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              It's not fabricated at all. People are actually using this as an excuse to take shots at Wilder and his team.
              Ok sir, is the reason true or false?

It is false

Hence fabricated. It never existed yet people keep bringing it up.

Comment

No it doesn't. His prior test came back negative which indicates he took the drug while training. But you can keep living in a fantasy world and inventing silly explanations for this.
                As did Browne's but alot of people have been lenient towards him. I will not make my mind up on any fighter up until sample B is proven. Then after sample B you look at other variables and come to a logical conclusion. Not oh he tested positive he is a cheat end of. I believe every fighter has a right to prove himself. But some people are jumping the gun.

Comment

As did Browne's but alot of people have been lenient towards him. I will not make my mind up on any fighter up until sample B is proven. Then after sample B you look at other variables and come to a logical conclusion. Not oh he tested positive he is a cheat end of. I believe every fighter has a right to prove himself. But some people are jumping the gun.
                  We're not talking about Browne. That's old news and anybody showing "leniency" towards a blatant drug cheat has an agenda.

It's hilarious how you keep moving the goal post with "after sample B you look at other variables."

The bottom line is that you are desperately trying to grasp every excuse in the book for this. In short, you're full of shi t.

Comment

We're not talking about Browne. That's old news and anybody showing "leniency" towards a blatant drug cheat has an agenda.

It's hilarious how you keep moving the goal post with "after sample B you look at other variables."

The bottom line is that you are desperately trying to grasp every excuse in the book for this. In short, you're full of shi t.
                    Every excuse in the book? I want POvetkin to get fuc.ked after this.... cause he just ruined one of the big fights this year. But if there is some room to question the legitimacy of the allegations then so be it. his manager thinks he did nothing wrong then it will be easy to prove wont it? So i am going to hold my judgement as i would with any fighter. Until its crystal clear.

Comment

Every excuse in the book? I want POvetkin to get fuc.ked after this.... cause he just ruined one of the big fights this year. But if there is some room to question the legitimacy of the allegations then so be it. his manager thinks he did nothing wrong then it will be easy to prove wont it? So i am going to hold my judgement as i would with any fighter. Until its crystal clear.
                      Respectfully, a positive test is crystal clear. Sounds like you are going to withhold judgment until Team Povetkin can come up with something that makes this clarity less clear like releasing a statement blaming a team member for accidentally giving him the drug or something else that gives Povetkin plausible deniability.

Comment

Working...
                      X