Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the backlash for the Aug 9th card will change anything in the sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not possible to avoid this monster of a main event. I won't be surprised if Floyd ducks him in the future.

Comment

I'm a Garcia fan, have been since the early days and he has the talent and skill to beat some of the best, has already proven it by beating Khan and Matthysse but this can't be defended. Salka???? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by face untouchedd View Post
        if u dont like it dont watch it simple as that how the hell can u 'fans' not understand that consept?? pac vs rois was a garbage fight that i had no interest in so i didnt buy it,. I will always support danny and haymon so I will tune in no matter what
        How are you going to drop knowledge on he but can't spell concept doe?

Comment

HBO gotta be laughing their asses off at Showtime for having this horrific card

All the GB/Haymon/Showtime fanboys always try their best to trash HBO & TR but they would NEVER put on a card anywhere the level of this garbage

Comment

Originally posted by face untouchedd View Post
            if u dont like it dont watch it simple as that how the hell can u 'fans' not understand that consept?? pac vs rois was a garbage fight that i had no interest in so i didnt buy it,. I will always support danny and haymon so I will tune in no matter what
            Lmfao who the f**k supports an adviser/manager/promoter???

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              HBO gotta be laughing their asses off at Showtime for having this horrific card

All the GB/Haymon/Showtime fanboys always try their best to trash HBO & TR but they would NEVER put on a card anywhere the level of this garbage
              Pacquiao vs Rios was a horrible card. If the fighters on this card decide to let their hands go, it could turn into a great card, but I doubt it. I am a garcia fan but I cannot approve of this fight. This fight belongs on Friday night fights. This card would be infinitely better if they put Brian Sutherland on the Card.

Comment

Working...
              X