No announcement yet.

D. Alexander "broner would have an easy time vs Matthysse"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    I think Broner might go the distance I don't question the kids toughness but he will get absolutely pounded over 12.

That said not only does Lucas hit harder than Maidana IMO hes faster, a better body puncher, combination puncher & finisher and has maybe one of the best gas tanks in the sport.
    He isn't going to fade after 6, hes only just getting started then.
    I think Matthysse knocks him out in 6.

I can't see how Broner can take the amount of clean shots he will from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

Elie thinks Lucas has less pop than chino

Broner doesn't have Devon's chin. That's the problem. The shot Lucas dropped Devon with, Broner wouldn't get up.

Comment

Broner won't have any easy time with any world class junior welterweight or welterweight. Let alone one of the better fighters at junior welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I think Matthysse knocks him out in 6.

I can't see how Broner can take the amount of clean shots he will from him.

Yh on second thoughts with how often he gets hit clean I can't see him going the distance, he'll be in front of Lucas too.

Can't see him smiling either after getting hit clean from Lucas or shaking his head. - Makes me laugh so hard when hes getting hit flush and shaking his head ''you can't hit me! you can't hit me!''

Comment

like you did, Devon?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Yh on second thoughts with how often he gets hit clean I can't see him going the distance, he'll be in front of Lucas too.

Can't see him smiling either after getting hit clean from Lucas or shaking his head. - Makes me laugh so hard when hes getting hit flush and shaking his head ''you can't hit me! you can't hit me!''
              Oh he will, trust me.

He'll get smacked on the face and shake his head and smile and say "you can't hit me"

The guy is delusional he actually believes he's avoided a punch even though he's been hit clean. Did it with Pauli and Maidana.

Soon stopped with Maidana though. He actually said t with blood gushing from his nose and mouth.

He's so delusional it's ridiculous.

Comment

it sounds like maidana and matyssee want nothing to do with broner. I dont see maidana fighting broner again even if he cant get a bigger fight because that is his biggest victory by far in his career and he knows broner could beat him. I just dont see maidana doing it and fans cant stand broner so they will for sure tell him not to do it. It also sounds like matyssee wont fight him either. I really wanted to see that fight i just hope they find him a legit opponent

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Oh he will, trust me.

He'll get smacked on the face and shake his head and smile and say "you can't hit me"

The guy is delusional he actually believes he's avoided a punch even though he's been hit clean. Did it with Pauli and Maidana.

Soon stopped with Maidana though. He actually said t with blood gushing from his nose and mouth.

He's so delusional it's ridiculous.
                  umm no dude hes saying you cant hurt me not u cant hit me. give the guy a break all boxers do it u guys just bleed hate when u see broner

Comment

What is Haymon doing with Matthysse's career anyway? This year has been completely wasted.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                      it sounds like maidana and matyssee want nothing to do with broner. I dont see maidana fighting broner again even if he cant get a bigger fight because that is his biggest victory by far in his career and he knows broner could beat him. I just dont see maidana doing it and fans cant stand broner so they will for sure tell him not to do it. It also sounds like matyssee wont fight him either. I really wanted to see that fight i just hope they find him a legit opponent
                      What makes you say that Matthysse won't fight Broner? Other than that fitting your agenda, of course. You also seem to forget that Broner had a rematch clause with Maidana. Broner ended up with softer opponents though.

Comment

Working...
                      X