No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Danny Garcia.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    Steve Farhood had the same scorecard as I did. 118-110 Mayweather. I only gave round 4 and round 6 to Pacquiao. I go by punches landed and even though Mayweather landed more in round 6, I gave that to Pacquiao as a courtesy round. Round 10 was the toughest though. One clearly dominated the round but the other landed 2 more punches than the Dominator.
    You go by punches landed on Compubox? Hmmmm. Even if you trust their accuracy, you're still equating a Calzaghe slap with a Kovalev missile.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
      Garcia is kept back at the end of Floyd's jab,and he gets shut out 12-0.
      what mike said.

Swift will have no answer at all for that jab.

Comment

12-0, Pretty Boy. Easy work.

Comment

Lololol, he made Peterson look like Mayweather. Floyd schools him easy, and I like Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
            You go by punches landed on Compubox? Hmmmm. Even if you trust their accuracy, you're still equating a Calzaghe slap with a Kovalev missile.
            I used my eyes at the bar to count the punches live. Every punch I saw land, I said Hit, and every punch I saw miss, I said miss. My final total punch stats were 434 for Mayweather and 428 for Pacquiao. According to Compubox, It would be 1 off of each of them. They had 435 Mayweather and 429 Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
              Lololol, he made Peterson look like Mayweather. Floyd schools him easy, and I like Danny.
              Garcia had one of the shortest upward spirals I seen

He beats Morales, upsets Amir, KTFO Morales, beats Zab, and upsets Lucaz. Then it stopped

Comment

11-1 Floyd, easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by Jem Mace View Post
                  12-0, Pretty Boy. Easy work.
                  LMAO, I actually said the EXACT same thing, then changed it to 11-1, thinking at least one judge would feel sorry for him.

Comment

mayweather UD 12-0. garcia won 3 rounds against herrera. he don't have anything for mayweather.

Comment

Danny Garcia probably gets shutout tbh, I have no reason to believe Garcia can win any rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X