Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Danny Garcia.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia would land more than Pacquiao against Mayweather, but he would still get beat.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      Garcia would land more than Pacquiao against Mayweather, but he would still get beat.
      I sincerely doubt it, but it's not impossible. I'd expect him to look like Canelo. Given Mayweather's reflexes, the hooks that caught Khan will look telegraphed. Just can't see him landing much cleanly. He's not got what Cotto has, let alone could he slip in any of the not incredibly numerous counters Pac managed to get off.

Comment

I think Mayweather would 120 to 108.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
          I sincerely doubt it, but it's not impossible. I'd expect him to look like Canelo. Given Mayweather's reflexes, the hooks that caught Khan will look telegraphed. Just can't see him landing much cleanly. He's not got what Cotto has, let alone could he slip in any of the not incredibly numerous counters Pac managed to get off.
          Canelo landed more on Mayweather than Pacquiao did.

Comment

Sorry, I meant to say Mayweather would win a ud by three score cards 120 to 108.

Comment

The GARSH Hook landing cleanly is Garcias only hope really. If the fight were in Puerto Rico, Mayweather would need a KO. Those judges are really corrupt in favor of the rican.

Comment

Garbage ass thread by a garbage ass poster.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                  Garbage ass thread by a garbage ass poster.
                  Your opinion doesn't matter.

Comment

I'm gonna bump this.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                      Steve Farhood had the same scorecard as I did. 118-110 Mayweather. I only gave round 4 and round 6 to Pacquiao. I go by punches landed and even though Mayweather landed more in round 6, I gave that to Pacquiao as a courtesy round. Round 10 was the toughest though. One clearly dominated the round but the other landed 2 more punches than the Dominator.
                      You the type of r*tard that goes by statistics and not the actually fight.

Garcia loses 12-0 he's straight up trash.

Comment

Working...
                      X