No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Danny Garcia.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather vs Danny Garcia.

I searched on google to see if there had been a thread made for this fight in the past, and I haven't been able to find one. So I am making a thread for this potential future fight because of the News about Floyd possibly Re-Upping with Showtime.

Anyway, Floyd beats Garcia 9-3. That is my Prediction. Garcia wins more rounds than Pacquiao and will land more Punches than Pacquiao against Mayweather.
    Floyd Mayweather Jr KO/TKO
    2.70%
    Floyd Mayweather Jr UD/SD/MD
    86.49%
    Danny Garcia GARSH Hook KO/TKO
    8.11%
    Danny Garcia UD/SD/MD
    2.70%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Robbery
    0.00%

It's not happening anytime soon.

Garcia's going to gradually climb the 147 ranks.

That's the way Papa G wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
      It's not happening anytime soon.

Garcia's going to gradually climb the 147 ranks.
      If Floyd Extends, It will happen. Book it.

Floyd SR Vs Angel Garcia will happen in a Parking Lot.

Comment

So you're saying that Pac won LESS than 3 rounds? Well that's certainly an interesting perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          If Floyd Extends, It will happen. Book it.

Floyd

Unless Garcia gets another favorable decision at 147, then it's back to the drawing board again.

Comment

Floyd 12-0

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
              So you're saying that Pac won LESS than 3 rounds? Well that's certainly an interesting perspective.
              Steve Farhood had the same scorecard as I did. 118-110 Mayweather. I only gave round 4 and round 6 to Pacquiao. I go by punches landed and even though Mayweather landed more in round 6, I gave that to Pacquiao as a courtesy round. Round 10 was the toughest though. One clearly dominated the round but the other landed 2 more punches than the Dominator.

Comment

Garcia is kept back at the end of Floyd's jab,and he gets shut out 12-0.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                  Unless Garcia gets another favorable decision at 147, then it's back to the drawing board again.
                  You responded to my post too quickly. After the main event, there will be a parking lot fight.

Floyd Mayweather SR Vs Angel Garcia.

Comment

You can't beat Garcia on the cards, and we know Floyd isn't going to KO him. Easy fight for Garcia.

If the fight actually gets made some day, I'll make a serious pick.

Comment

Working...
                    X