Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronda Rousey: "Things would have been different if I was in the elevator with Rice.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronda would be in snap city

Comment

if she's such a fkin rolemodel, instead of talking about what she would of done in that situation, she should of said she also wouldn't of done what that woman did leading up to being ktfo either.

"Rodney King ain't no godly king"

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Yeah a little, but I'd still finger pop her.
        watch out for the ******* rear choke, you'll be down to 9 fingers my man.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          ohh stop..

the b!tch is just full of herself. now its rice, before him it was floyd and before him it was freakin' cain velasquez.

yet you fans keep jumping to her defense, talking about how it was an angled question and whatnot.

the media pulls that stuff with literally everyone yet nobody else is making these outlandish statements on a regular basis without being called on it.

she is either arrogant and full of herself, plain stupid or all of the above. end of story.
          Actually it's not the "end of story" it's just your opinion that isn't based on facts.

I don't know Ronda Rowsey and I don't give one **** about her, but that was a loaded question (which the reporter admitted!!!) and all she did was answer with a smile on her face so now she's full of herself and is the bad guy?

LOL wtf where you watching? The answer was taken way out of context, it was a loaded question and people who hate her (like you) just want to see her in a bad light.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUNG3-TANK View Post
            watch out for the ******* rear choke, you'll be down to 9 fingers my man.
            Worth it..

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
              http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/12/ronda-...rice-elevator/

Just stop. You would've gotten 2 pieced just like his fiancee.

Sidenote. DreamFYS is Brushmyhair's alt. lmao.
              ronda by armbar.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                Who cares? You think she can beat up Ray Rice or not? Stick to the topic.
                ray rice will run away.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Actually it's not the "end of story" it's just your opinion that isn't based on facts.

I don't know Ronda Rowsey and I don't give one **** about her, but that was a loaded question (which the reporter admitted!!!) and all she did was answer with a smile on her face so now she's full of herself and is the bad guy?

LOL wtf where you watching? The answer was taken way out of context, it was a loaded question and people who hate her (like you) just want to see her in a bad light.
                  like i wrote in the very post you quoted, the media pulls that crap with all celebs.

that means she is either stupid, if she really thinks she can beat not only ray rice but floyd mayweather and cain velasquez (which she has said). stupid, for falling for the medias angled questions. or to add a third option an attention whore who will make an ass of herself as long as people pay attention.

again, the media is ALWAYS looking for a headline. you are all "ohh the reporter admitted".. admitted what? that he is a reporter? thats what they do! if she keeps letting them put words in her mouth (this is far from the first time) she is an idiot. if she enjoys it she is an attention whore. if she believes it she is a deluded narcissist.

FACT.

Comment

rounda rousey once beat up a bunch of guys at a movie theatre

she aint to be trifled with son

Comment

Let me guess the guys hatin on Rousey are probably Floyd nuthuggers right? Lol, Listen I don't think Rousey would have got up from that blow either this is a big strong male striking a female, now regardless of how tough Rousey is she would have gone down, maybe if she was expecting the punch the could possibly took that piece of shyt down and broken his arm but hey she's just answering a question relating to her professional background.

I sometimes do wonder how a ugly Ronda gets classed as a female though... she is very manly.

Comment

Working...
                      X