Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here addicted to perfumes, colognes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went through a period of time in my early 20s where I was cologne shopping every few weeks, just looking for new fragrances and whatnot.

Nowadays, I really don't wear any cologne unless it's some kind of special event that I'm dressing up for. Deodorant and a tiny spray of a good body mist (like Armani code) usually suits me just fine.

However, when I was into the cologne thing, I was partial to summer fragrance by Issey Miyake, and CK1 summer, by Calvin Klein. The latter was a limited edition though, otherwise I'd still be wearing it.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      the pimp kit.

all you need
      Many Armani fragrances are cheaply made and you are paying pretty much jsut for a name. However the one you mentioned, is a top Armani scent. I smelled it, and believe it worth the money it costs. Keep it up)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I went through a period of time in my early 20s where I was cologne shopping every few weeks, just looking for new fragrances and whatnot.

Nowadays, I really don't wear any cologne unless it's some kind of special event that I'm dressing up for. Deodorant and a tiny spray of a good body mist (like Armani code) usually suits me just fine.

However, when I was into the cologne thing, I was partial to summer fragrance by Issey Miyake, and CK1 summer, by Calvin Klein. The latter was a limited edition though, otherwise I'd still be wearing it.
        Man, all you need is like 1 baddass niche fragrance and 2-3 decent ones from chanel house, i'd say. And every girl or any kind of job ( if it's a job interview) is yours! )

May be, because I'm still young and silly, I'm so addicted to this

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

^^^
          Last edited by -jose-; 04-07-2013, 12:53 AM.

Comment

I have a limited edition fragrance which consists of my natural sexiness and raw masculinity.

Comment

can't stand people who wear too much cologne. all a guy needs is a little splash.

some dudes go overboard and you can smell them a hundred feet away. it's almost like they dipped their hands in cologne and fingered their butthole right after.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                can't stand people who wear too much cologne. all a guy needs is a little splash.

some dudes go overboard and you can smell them a hundred feet away. it's almost like they dipped their hands in cologne and fingered their butthole right after.
                Not sure you read correctly posts but, I respect that.

Comment

Not really a huge eau da fu fu guy.

These are two that I have, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyshenko Team View Post
                    never heard of james bons 007, sound silly and costs low. however paco Rabanne is a decent bubble gum cologne.! thumbs up

My little sister got it me for Christmas and I've been hooked since. Its quite sweet smelling but very potent. I feel most aftershaves lose their smell very quick or quickly start to smell bad. I'd definitely recommend trying a sample.

Nothing bad to say about it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Not really a huge eau da fu fu guy.

These are two that I have, though.

Eternity is decent. But Dior Farehneit..that little guy is an old school classic one. Perfect if you got a motorcycle, smells like gasoline and leather. I earn 100ml of this beast

Comment

Working...
                      X