No announcement yet.

Fun Light Heavyweight Matchup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun Light Heavyweight Matchup

Imagine Matthew Saad Muhammad vs Bob Foster prime for prime. That would be a helluva good fight. NO! A helluva GREAT fight.

unbelievable fight

i think foster had slightly faster hands and was a better boxer and would win in a shootout

midrounds it would heat up into one of the best fights ever in the division

tko probably in the 8th or 9th

FOTY
    easy.

two of my favorite punchers

Comment

Any fight with Saad Muhammad is bound to be a fun fight, but I think Foster dominates him and stops him in 6 or 7 rounds. Foster just hit to hard and Saad Muhammad just got hit to often for me to see any other outcome. But his heart and warrior mentality would make for great viewing while it lasted.

Comment

that would end in a ko for sure!

Comment

Fun matchup but not very fair. Foster was much bigger and stronger, even though both had one punch power. As you said, Foster was also likely a better boxer although not by much imo. Saad beat Conteh, a fine boxer himself, once by decision and once by ko. And Marvin Johnson, naturally. Another fine boxer.

Comment

I'm a huge Saad fan......and think Foster would have done some real damage to him. Too rangy, skilled, and definitely too massive a puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Any fight with Saad Muhammad is bound to be a fun fight, but I think Foster dominates him and stops him in 6 or 7 rounds. Foster just hit to hard and Saad Muhammad just got hit to often for me to see any other outcome. But his heart and warrior mentality would make for great viewing while it lasted.
              Saad is one of my all time favorites but I have to agree with this.

Comment

Working...
              X