Lennox Lewis: A Career Re-Examined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    Yeah awesome mate. I'm sure you do.

Lewis beats Ali 8 out of 10 times? What the **** are you talking about you daft muppet? I don't think Lewis beats Ali at all, let alone 8/10. Certainly never said such a thing. Stop pulling your little inferiority complex liars act again.

You actually think I spend 20-30 minutes on that reply?

You can only wish Sonny. You can only wish.

Then again, considering you spend most of the day and night, if not more, writing literally hundreds and hundreds of posts about the same thing, spending hour upon hour, every day of every week for years on end, repeating the same tired arguments everyone laughs at time and time and time again, I can see why you might think that other normal people here spend a minute fraction of that time laughing at you. Sorry to burst your bubble though. You probably think most people around here spend lots of time on one post like an obsessive weirdo, but I got news for you mate. That took all of one or two minutes to write, just as this reply has as well.

Maybe you havent noticed, but all of my replies are about that long, to everyone here on any subject. The only way you're special Sonny is in your own, sad little head.

20/30 minutes?!?

3.38-3.41 it's taken 3 mins Sonny.
    i would gues this drivel took you around 25 minutes to write.. you stupid clown Ha Ha

Your could not be more wrong about me. I spend 5hrs per day on "Tradefair". in between races, events etc. i click onto this site to laugh at clowns like you who know **** all about Boxing.. So keep guessing you sad little midget and waste your pathetic life, name-calling on here.

I know Lewis career inside out, i have preached it for 25yrs. So for me to make a post on here, it takes no more than a couple of minutes. Keep watch next time i log in and see.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      i would gues this drivel took you around 25 minutes to write.. you stupid clown Ha Ha

Your could not be more wrong about me. I spend 5hrs per day on "Tradefair". in between races, events etc. i click onto this site to laugh at clowns like you who know **** all about Boxing.. So keep guessing you sad little midget and waste your pathetic life, name-calling on here.

I know Lewis career inside out, i have preached it for 25yrs. So for me to make a post on here, it takes no more than a couple of minutes. Keep watch next time i log in and see.
      Jesus mate...I'm sorry for the way things have turned out for you, but it ain't Lewis' fault your life is ****. Having a 25 year obsession about some guy you've never met or had any personal interaction with, and admitting to it, sounds more a job for some serious professional psychological help mate. Spending all your days and nights on the Internet ranting about what is a complete stranger to you isn't going to help whatever bitterness life dealt you. Sorry buddy. Can't help you with that one.

Like I said though, you spend hour after hour, day after day, week after week for years just sitting on the internet spouting the same rubbish that no one gives a flying **** about. Time to try something else. Blaming your ****ty life on Lewis won't help. He didn't actually do anything to you.

I would say it takes balls to admit to being such a ****ing loser on that level, but you accidentally dug your own hole there, so it's not balls but just the usual plain stupidity. You're a ****ing sad case mate.

Comment

• "I have preached it for 25 years"

Comment

you couldn't owe me you little midget.. You are trying to deflect the issue from Lewis v Bowe over to Tyson v Bowe... Jugger provided the link which backs up Lewis dragging his feet..

I cannot wait unto we move onto Lewis vs Grant, Botha, Mavrovic, Akinwande, Briggs, Jackson, Fortune, McCall 1 & 2, Rahman, Holyfield, Morrison, Tyson & Vitali
          You said bowe and Tyson were not friends and that they would fight...You were wrong werent you? Or was Tyson lying? So now you a have been wrong about virtually every claim made about the Lewis Bowe fight and...Tyson and Bowe.

Wrong wrong wrong funny sonny...you are a scum bag and a lyer. Its that simple funny sonny.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            You said bowe and Tyson were not friends and that they would fight...You were wrong werent you? Or was Tyson lying? So now you a have been wrong about virtually every claim made about the Lewis Bowe fight and...Tyson and Bowe.

Wrong wrong wrong funny sonny...you are a scum bag and a lyer. Its that simple funny sonny.
            "Its a new one on me" ~ was what i said LOL... nice try midget

Still not a single shred of evidence to disprove the Riddick Bowe video from you eh...

The Bowe video evidence, along with the timescale posted by Joeandthebums and Jugger's link all add up to Lewis and his team doing exactly as Riddick Bowe claimed they did...

I think this chapter has been sorted and we can now move onto the next chapter ~ Tony Tucker, Phil Jackson, Frank Bruno & Oliver McCall (1)

Comment

"Its a new one on me" ~ was what i said LOL... nice try midget

Still not a single shred of evidence to disprove the Riddick Bowe video from you eh...

The Bowe video evidence, along with the timescale posted by Joeandthebums and Jugger's link all add up to Lewis and his team doing exactly as Riddick Bowe claimed they did...

I think this chapter has been sorted and we can now move onto the next chapter ~ Tony Tucker, Phil Jackson, Frank Bruno & Oliver McCall (1)
              You mean you will stop ****ting up the thread with your lies? that would be great.

Just saying something is true does not make it so...sorry funny sonny, and all the funny dodads and all the posts to the contrary cannot make your lies hold water.

Comment

But Lennox ended up accepting that insulting 75-25 split before the deadline. Yet Bowe still threw the Belt in the trash.

Why?

Comment

Of course! You have written the same crap for so long it is very easy for you to repeat it constantly. That is if you're not actually just doing a copy and paste job.

Preached it for 25 years? Obsessed much you lunatic?

Comment

• Bowe's opinion of Lewis is anything but classy. 'You've been around boxing, right? Well, you never see him with a woman, do you?' He maintains he respects Lewis for being the champion, but: 'I think the heavyweight champ should be the man of men ... If I could get Lewis now, I can retire happy. I want him not just for the title, but for the [Olympic] gold

Maybe Bowe should ask Lennox lovely wife Violet her opinion of him. They have a lovely family together
                    Bowe had his chances at Lennox but chickened out Both Bowe & Newman knew if the ever fought Lennox that their party would be over Lennox had Riddick's number

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                      But Lennox ended up accepting that insulting 75-25 split before the deadline. Yet Bowe still threw the Belt in the trash.

Why?
                      Lennox called their bluff & scared em to death Lennox Bowe

Comment

Working...
                      X