Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweathers right! If the media had pushed for both fighters to take drug testing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweathers right! If the media had pushed for both fighters to take drug testing..

This fight would have happened by now.
    Last edited by Dedication; 06-28-2011, 01:15 PM.

Yes sir, everybody wanted to be on Pac's nuts. I respect Pac he is one of my favorite fighters ATG and everything, but a fight should not be blocked simply because one fighter refuses to take additional drug tests. **** is stupid, always has been.

Comment

I always wondered this.. I think I made a thread on this, I know I made a comment on it for sure.

Comment

the fact is its true. instead the chose to demonize floyd for what can hardly be called an unreasonable demand esp after they initially said they would agree to it in the first place. and no im not on the manny is a roider bandwagon, that **** is too packed for me. but its the simple truth.

when u have one guy whos the bad guy and another whos percieved as an angel when neither side should have the high ground u get situations like this.

Comment

this is true...

Comment

floyd mayweather jr can only blame himself by acting like he owns the sport. he and his crackhead uncles should be apologizing for demonizing pac with baseless accusations.

now he wants everyone to help make the fight happen. did it ever occur to him that he could have asked the commission's help?

Comment

Yep,just take the damn tests that both are going to take and fight

Comment

The media always sides with the "good guy" even if it goes against their own logic. This is the same media that had gone steroid/ testing crazy, in terms of fighting against it, and saying its ruining sports. Than comes along Mayweather he ask for testing, and "Boom" their years of outcry over better testing and steroids in sports goes out the window.

Comment

Theirs a commission who handles the drug testing procedure.. Its been that way for YEARS..

No one was crying OST testing before when Floyd was fighting Judah, Baldomir, ODH, Hatton, and so forth..

The commission handles the testing NOT FLOYD.. How hard is that for you simpletons to understand..

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                    Theirs a commission who handles the drug testing procedure.. Its been that way for YEARS..

No one was crying OST testing before when Floyd was fighting Judah, Baldomir, ODH, Hatton, and so forth..

The commission handles the testing NOT FLOYD.. How hard is that for you simpletons to understand..
                    Floyd din't think the other guys were cheating. He thinks manny is. Is that too hard to understand?

Comment

Working...
                    X