Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a sign of the end of the world?

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Yeah its completely screwed, now people will have to click a button to head to page two... how terrible. And thats only until they get deleted. Just trying to contribute....
      Accidents happen mate
      Why don't YOU delete the threads? Damned foreigners always wanting someone else to clean up your messes.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
        Why don't YOU delete the threads? Damned foreigners always wanting someone else to clean up your messes.
        Well im sorry but i Didnt know i could?
        The second i got home, i apologised and i even mailed JAB to let him know and apologised to him also.
        What a miserable prick u really are....

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          Well im sorry but i Didnt know i could?
          The second i got home, i apologised and i even mailed JAB to let him know and apologised to him also.
          What a miserable prick u really are....
          You can delete your posts, but I don't think you can delete your own threads. I'm pretty sure that the Moderator can though.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
            You're joking, surely?

Surgeon obviously didn't mean to post his thread 10 times..

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              You're joking, surely?

I assumed that he was joking. But if he wasn't...

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                You're joking, surely?

17, but who's counting? **** happens, its no big thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  You can delete your posts, but I don't think you can delete your own threads. I'm pretty sure that the Moderator can though.
                  Yeah so i gathered, spent an age trying but to no avail! Anyways sorry again Not that anyone other than SBleeder seems put out about it......

Comment

Getting away from that!

On This day Tyrell Biggs was Born 1960

Comment

The Surgeon, when you created this thread(s). Did you realize that most major fights and events did not happen during the Christmas holiday. It has generally been a down time for the sport, picking up after the new year.

But in the spirit of this thread and the holidays and I have another:

On this day,
                      December, 22nd. ESPN TR Boxing

Kronk fighter Michael Moorer defended his wbo light heavyweight title with a 6th round stoppage over the usually durable Mike Sedillo. Moorer after the fight was 18-0, all by knockout.

On the off tv undercard Anthony Lopez stopped Terry Dockery. The only reason I mention this is Dockery was actually Eric Strickland, a fighter that would go around the country lose a fight and two nights later would fight somewhere else under a different name. The guy had over 70 fights before comissions caught on. Stickland retired with 135 fights but only won 13 of them.

Reminds me of Bruce "The Mouse" Strauss, who in his own right should be mentioned here sometime. He was a great story.

I realize this is trivial stuff, but someone might want to read it.
                      Last edited by TBear; 12-22-2012, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X