Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is supposed to be good about Porter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is supposed to be good about Porter?

He is strong as hell, he has 'decent' handspeed but help me out. What am I supposed to be looking at?

All of a sudden he is supposed to be this big puncher too.
    He did what was expected against a faded fighter with ZERO power & only a jab who pulls back in straight lines. Devon was made to order too. Neither has the power to command anybodies respect. Paulie couldn't knock the froth of a cappuccino

Devon can not punch! The last time he showed power, in fact the only time was against Urangu's corpse!
    I read so much rubbish about Devon having power, what power, man? ''Devon will stop Karass'' do these people come out with the most ridiculous scenarios in hope of sounding a genius if by some miracle it did happen? He couldn't budge that tough SOB with a baseball bat.

Mr Porter hasn't fought anybody with any power what so ever. As for his skills, I don't see them. What am I supposed to be looking at?
    I see a flat-footed very crude, raw, naturally big wildman. Hes a bit Mayorga esque IMO

Porter is not walking through Brook. Paulie & Devon flattered him because he knew he could walk through their best shots.

He is not walking clean through Brooks its as simple as that. Get it out of your head, its not happening. Brook is going to jab him to death & land that right hand at will. Brooks fight to lose, only way he losses this is if he gasses ala Carson Jones or he gets robbed otherwise I fully expect Brook to win this fight, comfortably. If anybody gets stopped early its Porter.

Another Karim Mayfield, that is all he is.

you've gone full ****** in these last few months, bro. i think it was the decline of matthysse, and the realization that never-was chakiev won't do sh#t in that stupid division he fights in.

"porter is mayfield."

"ouma kicked golovkin's butt."

"benn couldn't hurt mcclellan."

mayfield can do this, according to dancov.

and for those who don't know, benn beat the g man into a coma. he would have died without medical intervention. i'm not making up what dan said about the fight.

Comment

He a yung bull

Comment

Victor conte

Comment

Haha that technique, too think this guy had 300 amateur fights too lol

Nothing but an overrated Yank beating another. Beating the biggest overachiever in boxing history.

Comment

Super soldier serum

Comment

He's quick, explosive, and really ****ing strong. It's impressive to ragdoll Alexander inside the way Porter did. Alexander is usually pretty good at shutting his opponents down with clinching. Paulie looked like a lightweight.

Now the recent bull with the drug testing puts his last two fights in a very suspicious light, but those traits exist, whether through cheating or not.

Comment

He is flat-footed and can't set anything up. Rarely jabs, no feints at all
                he literally leaps and lunges into everything against guys he can afford to do it against.
                Diaz isn't completely feather-fisted and he couldn't do it and when he did he got hurt.
                All he did against Devon Alexander ''The ordinary'' was follow the Bradley blueprint. Everyone who has fought in a similar manner has beat him. Even Karass was putting in work.

If he goes that against Brook he is going to eat a solid counter by a guy his own size with power and timing.

Put some points up or a sig bet, this guy seriously is not beating Brook.

Comment

He gets inside on these good boxers and beats you to the punch and f***s you up.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    He is flat-footed and can't set anything up. Rarely jabs, no feints at all
                    he literally leaps and lunges into everything against guys he can afford to do it against.
                    Diaz isn't completely feather-fisted and he couldn't do it and when he did he got hurt.
                    All he did against Devon Alexander ''The ordinary'' was follow the Bradley blueprint. Everyone who has fought in a similar manner has beat him. Even Karass was putting in work.

If he goes that against Brook he is going to eat a solid counter by a guy his own size with power and timing.

Put some points up or a sig bet, this guy seriously is not beating Brook.

he's flat footed

dan, you just posted a gif of him jumping half way across the ring and landing a left hook.

porter has good footwork. he gets inside, which is where he wants to be.

if he ran like a girl all night like lara, would you be happy?

remember that break from bscene you always talk about taking?
                    take it.

Comment

Working...
                    X