No announcement yet.

HBO Using Froch Quote to Hype Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gojira View Post
    Which shouldn't be too much of a surprise. Groves has the type of power than can change a fight in a split second. Golovkin is a beast but if Groves can drop Froch I don't see why dropping Golovkin is so far fetched.
    Golovkin hasn't really fought anyone with Groves' speed or counter punching ability. GGG has no real defence so it's not farfetched at all.

Comment

• In the most recent edition of Boxing News Froch said about the comment:

"It was tongue in cheek back then... What I will say though is this guy can ****ing punch: he's dangerous and if he can be avoided we'll avoid him. I'll stand by that and I don't give a ****. But I'll fight anyone. I'll fight Golovkin, of course I would. At Middleweight he's dangerous but you don't know what he's going to be like at super middleweight do you... Having said that, with what I've seen lately, he looks like he can punch at super middle."

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        carl froch fears no man not named gennady or andre.

deep down, he knows he lost to dirrell as well. let's be real. the guy owns a TV, has seen the fight, and knows how to score a boxing match. he lost.

not true, dan rafael, jimmy iowa, graham houston, allan green, manny stewart, steve bunce, jim watt, and the press row all scored it to froch..

You tubes best boxing pundit a american scored it to froch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxWNh7QjoKo

I scored it to froch by 4 rounds and i was there live at ring side.

But most importantly the judges thought froch won...

Have you had a fight with Sergey kovalev mate???

Comment

Working...
        X