No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher on your ATG List. Evander Holyfield or Floyd Mayweather Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how is this so close? Jesus Christ!

Evander literally fought everybody at cruiser and heavyweight.

he beat most of em and i have rarely seen a fighter with his heart. i watched him vs Lewis and Moorer last night and that guy was unbelievable with his recovery rate. If you hurt him you better watch your ass because he'd come right back and take a bite out of it.

Sorry kids, this isn't even close.

Comment

floyd's the man and all but holyfield was a warrior. he ranks higher

floyd would have fight sergio, and a few more tough fights to even approach him imo. and before some ******* offers pac realize that he's not a tough fight for floyd

Comment

Holyfield, the man was a risk taker. Floyd only took risks when he knew he would win...

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Holyfield slightly in my opinion. I have him around the Top 20 All-Time. He beat a prime Bowe and a past prime-still good Tyson. 2 very good wins.
          And Qawi twice, De Leon, I scored the 2nd Lewis fight for him.

Pretty much beat most of Mike Tyson's top wins.

Was robbed of being the Oldest Champion ever.

Comment

The Real Deal.

Comment

Theres NO comparison to these two. Floyd has some fantasic skills but he has nothing over Evanders heart, will and desire! Evander fought to challenge himself to be the best. Floyd.....................doesn't! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                And Qawi twice, De Leon, I scored the 2nd Lewis fight for him.

Pretty much beat most of Mike Tyson's top wins.

Was robbed of being the Oldest Champion ever.
                And beat Qawi in his 14th fight, or 13th, something like that. Crazy. That's kind of like Rigondeaux beating Donaire in his next fight, for a modern comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  And beat Qawi in his 14th fight, or 13th, something like that. Crazy. That's kind of like Rigondeaux beating Donaire in his next fight, for a modern comparison.
                  His win over Qawi is better than any single win Mayweather has.

That's without De Leon, Bowe, Tyson, arguably Lewis and a long list of other solid wins.

Comment

I'm not biased toward either one but I think most of Holyfield's losses we're more glorious than many of Floyd's wins. He's one of those rare guys that defines boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      His win over Qawi is better than any single win Mayweather has.

That's without De Leon, Bowe, Tyson, arguably Lewis and a long list of other solid wins.
                      Don't you ever fuking cross the line again. Ever.

Not with Lennox. Lennox Lewis dominated 10 of 12 rounds in the first fight against Holyfield. He destroyed Evander and clowned him and could have stopped him brutally. The 2nd fight was 7-5 Lennox.

Holyfield was great. He was never gonna beat any version of Lennox.

Holyfield's robbery of Lennox is right up there with all the crimes of mankind.

Comment

Working...
                      X