Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Must Attend Hearing or License Suspended

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wlad is going down.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
      This is why MMA > Boxing. Boxing is run by a bunch of 90 year olds
      And mma run by a degenerate inbred bald-headed man-child who rips off his fighters to such an extent that it makes King and Arum look like angels in comparison.
      Last edited by chaos; 07-19-2014, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Fury hasn't been dropped regularly, he has been down twice in his career. Another parallel - this is getting creepy! - Ali was also dropped twice before he won his first world title.
        As for Cooper's weight in the first fight vs Ali, Jim Wicks, Cooper's manager, leaned on Henry's shoulder as he stood on the scales to bump his weight up duing the weigh in. This is part of British Boxing folk-lore, so I wouldn't expect you to know about it, but that's what happened.
        Ali stopped Cooper on cuts, btw, in both their fights, but had a hard time with Henry in each till Cooper's eyes opened up.
        There are obvious parallels between Ali and Fury!

Fury is just a lot bigger.

Comment

wow boxing has gotten so soft

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Fury hasn't been dropped regularly, he has been down twice in his career. Another parallel - this is getting creepy! - Ali was also dropped twice before he won his first world title.
            As for Cooper's weight in the first fight vs Ali, Jim Wicks, Cooper's manager, leaned on Henry's shoulder as he stood on the scales to bump his weight up duing the weigh in. This is part of British Boxing folk-lore, so I wouldn't expect you to know about it, but that's what happened.
            Ali stopped Cooper on cuts, btw, in both their fights, but had a hard time with Henry in each till Cooper's eyes opened up.
            The only thing creepy is the fact that you are actually trying to compare Fury to Ali. But this is really all a joke and you are not serious, right? You are just trying to push my buttons to see how I react or possibly over react, right? If not and you are actually serious the only thing that is parallel about all this is the goofy a$$ universe that you must reside in. With that said, you can also say you talked me down and proved me wrong. You also have my permission to state that you won the debate. But please just leave me out of it. Because I will simply on longer participate in such an idiotic conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
              The only thing creepy is the fact that you are actually trying to compare Fury to Ali. But this is really all a joke and you are not serious, right? You are just trying to push my buttons to see how I react or possibly over react, right? If not and you are actually serious the only thing that is parallel about all this is the goofy a$$ universe that you must reside in. With that said, you can also say you talked me down and proved me wrong. You also have my permission to state that you won the debate. But please just leave me out of it. Because I will simply on longer participate in such an idiotic conversation.
              Believe it or not, Ali wasn't always an ATG. Before he won his first world title, when he was still known as Cassius Clay, Ali was derided by most boxing experts as a crazy, delusional braggart.
              I don't know what the betting odds will be against Fury winning if he ever fights Wlad, but I guarantee you they will not be as long as the odds against Clay beating Liston were. Nobody gave him a snow ball's chance in hell of doing it.
              You seem to be trying to portray yourself as a big fan of Ali, but you know f**k all about his career.

Comment

You know we're in the end of days when Derek Chisora is the gentleman in the room...

Seriously though Fury does act weird sometimes. Comes across like he has Tourett's disease or is bi polar. He sure twists off quickly and it doesn't take much to set him off.

Comment

Funny how people get butthurt when you mention that Fury needs a psychiatrist when Fury already admitted that he needs a psychiatrist and even went on to explain why he thinks he needs one.

Comment

Working...
                  X