Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I'll Fight Golovkin Before Canelo Does - For Right Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    So this idiot is already making claims that GGG will drop the belt because he has a contract to fight onhbo only and Jacobs blatantly ducks GGG yet he is so stupid as to sh it on GGG and not Jacobs? And he has the nerve to use dunce ha
    and who can even remember the last purse bid Haymon won?? He's not throwing money around like that anymore.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      That's peasant thinking.

This is America.

Jacobs is a Champion and leagues ahead of anybody GGG has even faced.
      K2 offered Jacobs less to fight GGG than he made fighting Quillan.

GGG IS the champion, Jacobs is just holding the trinket the wba gave him for $

That's not fair because GGG vs Jacobs is a bigger fight than Jacobs vs Quillan.

technically it is, but jacobs/quillin was biggerbecause they were both from NY

K2 with those low-ball offers and the serfs that believe everything they say is the issue here.
      Weak argument
      Bolded above

Comment

• Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Sells PPV where? This fight is gonna flop and you know it.
        You should rather not worry about GGG and worry about Jacob's fight so that he doesn't get 100k views against Mora. If his stock keeps falling, he won't even score the 3m off GGG.

Comment

• I was marginally fine with the WBA not enforcing the fight between Jacobs and GGG partially because Jacobs was keeping his mouth shut... Now, those bets are off. If they enforce the fight, will the money end up being favorable for him in the end (I don't know the split)? Because this is the first time I have heard him say anything, that leads me to believe that they are actually working on the numbers part of the fight and he may actually want it. Fighting Saunders beforehand could work. Hopefully, this fight happens. I would be all about it.

I do agree with him on one thing though. GGG-Jacobs is the fight that I am most interested in at MW. I don't think Canelo is as good as people say he is. He's not terrible, but I expect Jacobs to give GGG more of a fight... Hopefully, we can see both fights sooner rather than later...

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            Bolded above
            GGG is wearing trinkets himself..don't act like you don't know that.

His WBC belt came from a washed-up Rubio
            His WBA belt came from an even more shot to hell Kassim Ouma

Don't go talking about wearing trinkets if you are riding with GGG.

Golovkin vs Jacobs in New York would smash the Jacobs vs Quillan fight...and you know this.

You act like the dude's name is Gonzales instead of Golovkin,the why you lapdance that sorry mofo....get off that cowards old balls....lol
            Last edited by Kigali; 08-27-2016, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              So this idiot is already making claims that GGG will drop the belt because he has a contract to fight onhbo only and Jacobs blatantly ducks GGG yet he is so stupid as to sh it on GGG and not Jacobs? And he has the nerve to use dunce ha
              I couldn't care less about a Lil G-Jacobs/Eubank/Saunders they do nothing for Lil G's resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by animelive View Post
                You should rather not worry about GGG and worry about Jacob's fight so that he doesn't get 100k views against Mora. If his stock keeps falling, he won't even score the 3m off GGG.
                Just say you don't want GGG to fight Jacobs instead posting dumb shi.t like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  I couldn't care less about a Lil G-Jacobs/Eubank/Saunders they do nothing for Lil G's resume.
                  Jacobs does.

That's the MW fight that has to be made.

Comment

• Originally posted by animelive View Post
                    Lmao like GGG is some cash cow. Canelo's made him look like a bi.tch chasing him for 2 years now.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Did you read the article? They offered him 2 Quillins
                      They didn't offer 3 mil. Not even close. Loeffler has never offered anyone that. Brook isn't even making that.

Comment

Working...
                      X