Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

talks fall through! Tyson and Holyfield will match up again!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talks fall through! Tyson and Holyfield will match up again!!!

on oprah.

muahahaha.

The last time Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield were together was the 1997 night when their fight was abruptly ended because Tyson had bit off a chunk of Holyfield's ear. (Photo by Jack Smith/AP)

Here's hoping that Oprah Winfrey doesn't get cast in the role of referee when the two fighters get back together for the first time in more than a decade on her show tomorrow.

The Oprah press release says the show received an "outpouring" of response to Tyson's appearance on Monday, where he discussed the death of his 4-year-old daughter, Exodus.

The former heavyweight champion will take questions from the studio audience tomorrow.

from: http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/200...-on-oprah.html
    Last edited by str8balln; 10-16-2009, 01:07 AM.

here's to mike biting the other ear

Comment

if this show happens I have no doubt mike Tyson will apologize to holyfield for his in ring conduct that night he bit his ear...Tyson is a changed man.I wish him the best.

Comment

I can see this Oprah show being a prelude to a rematch. Something will go wrong!

Comment

All for Oprahs viewing figures....

Like she cares if Mikey apologises to Evander...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            if this show happens I have no doubt mike Tyson will apologize to holyfield for his in ring conduct that night he bit his ear...Tyson is a changed man.I wish him the best.
            Maybe he's changed, maybe he hasn't. But I think he'll apologize to.

Comment

Tyson has already apologized to Holyfield.

Comment

Working...
              X