Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are The Young Guys Dangerous For Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Are The Young Guys Dangerous For Floyd?

I still think he owns guys like Thurman. It seems that everyone is jumping on the train for Floyd to fight Pac and stay away from the young hungry guys but I would still fear Pac way more than guys like Thurman and Garcia. I dont think a guy like Thurman stands any chance (unless Floyd slows even more) but the guy I saw last night still owns a guy like Keith, Khan, Garcia, Lucas, etc...

young strong and ready 2 go basically.

I remeber when I was in my late teens/early 20's I was a beast, but now ive been through some wars so I rather just blast fools

Comment

Mayweather showed he still has a lot left but Thurman still genuinely worries me.

Comment

"Why Are The Young Guys Dangerous For Floyd?"
        Question answers itself ... Age difference.

Everyone who has watched Floyd over the last almost twenty years can see age creeping into his boxing game. It is and was inevitable!

That's why you hear some guys state that "He's slowing down" I can beat him NOW! Because while Floyd was young, he was a little monster in the ring with incredible skills.

Age makes boxer's vulnerable, but still and in spite, some are still able to snatch victory out of the jaws of defeat, using their experience and diminishing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          Mayweather showed he still has a lot left but Thurman still genuinely worries me.
          Thurman is definitely dangerous. That's why Maidana avoided him.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            I think Thurman has a punchers chance.

Thurman's a boxer, I don't see anyone outboxing Floyd.

That fights not going to happen anyway unless he can get Brooks Belt.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              I think thurman is dangerous to guys like maidana, porter, etc... but i think he is a minor threat to floyd... I think thurman would be about as competitive as canelo was vs floyd...

Thurman bangs out bangers, but floyd's movement is something he hasnt seen yet..

I like thurman alot, but i think floyd is a bad matchup for him... IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                I think thurman is dangerous to guys like maidana, porter, etc... but i think he is a minor threat to floyd... I think thurman would be about as competitive as canelo was vs floyd...

Thurman bangs out bangers, but floyd's movement is something he hasnt seen yet..

I like thurman alot, but i think floyd is a bad matchup for him... IMO
                Agree 100%.

I think Amir Khan has the best chance of beating Mayweather at this point.

That saddens me but that's how I feel.

Comment

Amir Khan has a good shot

Comment

Floyd is now fighting father time...

I think he can be successful for years to come, just like hopkins, but like hopkins i can see floyd losing to top young guys like taylor or dawson, and beating some "tailor-made" guys like pavlik, cloud, etc...

Comment

Working...
                    X