No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adviser: Malignaggi in Line for Mayweather w/Porter Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    People forget that Malignaggi was a shoe-in to fight either Mayweather of Pacquiao after he beat Diaz and the initial Mayweather-Pacquiao negotiations fell apart.

Would love to see him get a big, big payday as a send off for a great career.

Plus, can you imagine the ****-talking between those two?
    Agree with this. I'd like to see this fight. The build up alone would be a classic and I would like to see Mayweather fight someone with Paulie's style. Paulie always comes to fight too, he deserves that payday.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      People forget that Malignaggi was a shoe-in to fight either Mayweather of Pacquiao after he beat Diaz and the initial Mayweather-Pacquiao negotiations fell apart.

Would love to see him get a big, big payday as a send off for a great career.

Plus, can you imagine the ****-talking between those two?
      That be the only thing interesting about this match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Khan has Ramadan I believe. Didn't you say one time that you were Muslim? I don't know the precise dates but generally I don't think it would be acceptable to fight in September.
        end of June till the end of July....I explained how Khan can get around that months ago bro

he'll be cutting weight so fasting shouldn't be a problem....he can train when the sun goes down till dawn and rest during the day....tighten up the loose ends in August and he can be ready for the dance in Sept....easily!!

Comment

I thought the winner of Malignaggi-Porter would have to fight Brook.

Oddly enough, Brook and Thurman are rated #1 in the IBF and WBA, respectively. If they win their respective straps and and remain undefeated, a Brook-Thurman unification fight could be big.

Comment

Malignaggi. Get the f**k outta here with this ****. Lame. So, so lame.

Not gonna matter anyway though because Porter is gonna beat that ass tonight.

Comment

I can see Floyd fighting Pauline after a big win.lol.amir will get institutional ize

Comment

I like Malignaggi style that despite of his cotton-soft punches he managed to win and even coveted prestigious titles; However, I just t don't think this time that he will be winning against the likes of Porter . But certainly he would be picked by Floyd as his next opponent after a walk in the park with MAidana.. But never Floyd will pick a very live opponent in the like of Pacquiao!
                Last edited by SceneSpectator!; 04-19-2014, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Terrible. Just... terrible.

Comment

Well what if this sets up the Pacquiao fight though? I mean he fought Guerrero before Alvarez and the Guerrero outcome wasn't so hot. It set up the Alvarez fight to be a little bigger instead of if he fought Alvarez initially.

He's fighting Maidana to prove the difference between him and Broner, send a message to Broner and boxing that they aren't similar in anyway. Not to mention kill Maidana's buzz.

So he wins, then fights Malignaggi over Khan in September. Pacquiao does whatever and wins, May next year can be even bigger?

It's a stretch but eh? I wouldn't be mad if he fought Malignaggi, the guy is better than people give him credit for. Stance is a little wide for me but he makes it work.

Comment

• Floyd knocks Paulie out any time he wants to. If that fight were to happen Mayweather would become the biggest joke champion of all time.

He already has fooled the fans for the past 8 years by picking hand picked "opponents" he knows won't fight back!!
                      Maybe Maidana tries to but I doubt the skills are there to take him over a hard 12 rounds. He doesn't have the experience or the conditioning. He just might try and that would put him far above the other "posers"!

No offense to Paulie he is a likeable kid and he has movement skills but eggs aren't afraid of being scrambled by him!!!
                      Ray.

Comment

Working...
                      X