Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright NSB, Lets Have It...Who Would You Be Rooting For?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo because Cotto and Roach have no tricks to get a cheap advantage against him. Catchweight won't work because Canelo uses that one himself and they could even use hand picked judges because it won't go the distance. Canelo will come into the ring at 174 or so, and it will not be a panic rehydration - it is his standard procedure and his body is used to it. Cotto needs an advantage to have confidence and he won't have one in this fight.

Comment

I would want Canelo to win only because I think he would be more likely to fight Golovkin than Cotto.

But if there were no belt on the line, man that's a tough one. 50/50, just would enjoy the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        you say that now but within ONE round, you'll find yourself cheering harder when one particular fighter starts to land
        Booty Dew will pick Canelo by KO, Cotto by Decision, Canelo by Decision and also Cotto by KO. Oh and a chance of a draw or DQ.

Then after the fight will say "See! I know Boxing!"

Comment

this is easy...Cotto

what's crazy is I used to hate Cotto for corny reasons like the Mosley decision(Shane is my second ALL TIME FAV fighter behind BHOP)...I picked and WANTED Marg to brutally stop him in that first fight....but AFTER he got caught with the plaster in the Mosley fight I felt bad for Cotto...then his dad passed and then I got to see what type of REAL person Cotto was...instantly became a fan....Cotto is a REAL dude....Nelo is a spoiled brat that knows how to fight imo...I respect Nelo's skills...the kid can rumble but I got Cotto...he's turned into one of my favs in the sport

Comment

I was sure Cotto had more fans on here than that lol.

Comment

I hope it's a good fight. I want it to be a classic like Margarito vs Cotto.

Cotto has the upper hand in stamina and experience so it will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                this is easy...Cotto

what's crazy is I used to hate Cotto for corny reasons like the Mosley decision(Shane is my second ALL TIME FAV fighter behind BHOP)...I picked and WANTED Marg to brutally stop him in that first fight....but AFTER he got caught with the plaster in the Mosley fight I felt bad for Cotto...then his dad passed and then I got to see what type of REAL person Cotto was...instantly became a fan....Cotto is a REAL dude....Nelo is a spoiled brat that knows how to fight imo...I respect Nelo's skills...the kid can rumble but I got Cotto...he's turned into one of my favs in the sport
                Cotto is a spoiled brat also. You're being blind to the guys you like. Typical.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  I was sure Cotto had more fans on here than that lol.
                  After his juvenile, dishonorable tactics in draining Geale down, I would be ashamed to admit I was a Cotto fan.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    ...if/when Cotto-Canelo finally gets made?

most would love to see either vs GGG but logic ($$$$) tells us this is what's next on the horizon

let's see who the people on this site want to see win once the next great PR-Mex clash happens

who you got? Ginger or Diva?

please vote and discuss
                    I voted Canelo cos thats who I want to win but I believe Cotto will win, I've been saying that for years now.

Comment

To be fair: I have more respect for Cotto (because of his career)...

But within the present context at the MW, I don't "root" for anyone -- neither Canelo, nor Cotto will ever fight Golovkin...

Comment

Working...
                      X