Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs Joe Louis - Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love the facts

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      Why are you still bringing up weight when Vitali has a glaring RTD loss to the tiniest guy on his resume'?
      lol yu do realize Vitali won pretty much every round against Byrd? Or are you trying to say the only chance Vitali has of losing to Joe Louis is if Vitali tears his rotators cuff

Comment

• Originally posted by MASTERFUL

Bowe is Golota's Bitch.

Bowe was an overrated punching bag who couldn't block or slip a punch to save his life. He was dumb, slow as molasses, couldn't control distance and couldn't even throw a straight punch. He was totally outclassed, exposed, ruined and destroyed twice by Golota and he blatantly ducked Lewis, who was dominated and retired by Vitali Klitschko.

Either Klitschko EASILY DESTROYS Bowe.

Bowe was shot by then after three brutal wars with a prime all time great in which he won 2 out of 3. Klit fought a fat and past prime all time great and was beaten to a bloody pulp.

Comment

• Originally posted by MASTERFUL
          FAO: ******ed haters who keep bringing up the Byrd fight

Vitali got a freak injury early in the fight and he still dominated Byrd.

If a one armed Vitali can dominate Byrd, just imagine what a healthy Vitali with two arms would've done to Byrd.

Wlad destroyed Byrd twice.

Healthy Vitali destroys Byrd and everyone knows it.
          FACT: You're a liar or an idiot, take your pick. Vitaly's own team said the injury occurred in the 8th round.

Comment

• Maybe Golota willl pay for Bowes funeral expenses in the future. You know the way Schmelling paid for Louis his funeral expenses.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              His great and necessary adjustment in the Byrd fight was to stay on his stool.
              Have you ever had a torn ligament? I assume you havn't to make comments like that. I have and its not fun. It hurts worse than any type of break. A torn acl is the reason I stopped racing motocross almost ten years ago and trust me, if Vitali felt 1/10th as terrible as I did, he was smart not to fight on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                Have you ever had a torn ligament? I assume you havn't to make comments like that. I have and its not fun. It hurts worse than any type of break. A torn acl is the reason I stopped racing motocross almost ten years ago and trust me, if Vitali felt 1/10th as terrible as I did, he was smart not to fight on.
                Well there are those who are warriors and willing to go on no matter the pain and those who aren't.

Comment

Why are you still bringing up weight when Joe Louis KTFO'd all his opponents over 240 lbs?

Why are you still bringing up weight when Vitali has a glaring RTD loss to the tiniest guy on his resume'?
                  Nobody Louis ever fought above like 220 lbs is anywhere near Vitali skillwise. You know this so don't even try it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                    Nobody Louis ever fought above like 220 lbs is anywhere near Vitali skillwise. You know this so don't even try it.
                    And nobody Vitay ever fought at all is even close to Louis skill wise with only Lewis having comparable power.

Comment

Vitali got KTFOd worst than Bowe did. Bowe had headgear to protect him, Vitali was bleeding out of his mouth in the interview and spraying blood all over Larry Merchant.

Oh brother. Vitali didn't get hurt at all. He was just badly cut. This post shows how delusional you are. If all fights were stopped on cuts like Vitali's was, Ricky Hatton would have about 6 losses instead of 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X