No announcement yet.

Chisora beats Fury in the rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chisora beats Fury in the rematch

From what I saw tonight, Fury has some big holes in his defense. Chisora has improved a lot since his loss to Fury. He dropped Johnson--something Vitali failed to do--and outworked his man for 10 out of 12 rounds.

Dereck in good condition would hurt Fury mid-rounds for the ref stoppage.

Originally posted by valero View Post
    From what I saw tonight, Fury has some big holes in his defense. Chisora has improved a lot since his loss to Fury. He dropped Johnson--something Vitali failed to do--and outworked his man for 10 out of 12 rounds.

Agreed. I've said this on about 3 threads now...

Comment

I think based on tonight Fury still beats him easy.

Comment

They're both ****.

Comment

I disagree, I think Fury stops him.

Chisora will never beat him unless he develops a jab to get on the inside better. He was eating jabs by Johnson (Although most were flicking jabs). Fury throws much harder, stiffer jabs, and has much more power.

I also don't see Chisora throwing any straight punches. He just limits himself to loading up on that over hand right.

Comment

Fury stomps him. Chisora hasn't improved ****. He has lost weight granted and IMO its somewhat affected his punch resistance.

He couldn't throw a straight punch to save his life. Everything he throws is a slap from the back row and when he gets inside he smothers all of his own work.
            How can someone with that experience not know how to turn their p1ssing hand over?

He is absolute rubbish of the highest order and if he was in any other era, he'd of been retired a long time back.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Fury stomps him. Chisora hasn't improved ****. He has lost weight granted and IMO its somewhat affected his punch resistance.

He couldn't throw a straight punch to save his life. Everything he throws is a slap from the back row and when he gets inside he smothers all of his own work.
              How can someone with that experience not know how to turn their p1ssing hand over?

He is absolute rubbish of the highest order and if he was in any other era, he'd of been retired a long time back.
              He is quite terrible.

Fury's quite poor himself.

Comment

You dont need a straigt right hand to put fury down! ask steve cunningham
                But i agree that chisora needs to work his jab way better

Comment

What happens if Fury is in condition? He was at his heaviest his whole career vs Abell.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    He is quite terrible.

Fury's quite poor himself.

They are both poor but I think Fury is better all round and to me he looks a lot better when in shape. When in shape I feel he can beat most of todays pretenders. I guess that says more for the sorry state of the division than anything else.

I like Fury in the rematch, in shape and around 245/250 I fancy him beating Chisora in a big way.

Comment

Working...
                    X