No announcement yet.

Videos : Bagwork

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice vid bro!

But I never understand why so many people have to post a video when they're injured, or of sparring after 2 hours of circuit work or a 3 sec vid because they were "testing the camera"!

Good work though, you got quite a bit of criticism for the shadowboxing vid the other day.

Would like to see a sparring vid at some point, that's where you'll get the best pointers and tips from everyone.

Keep it up!

Comment

Hey Shawn, I'm not experienced enough to critique much, but it looks good to me.

Are you right-handed or left-handed?

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
        when you jump back your feet come togeather all it takes it the other fighter to step forward and trow 1 punch and you be off balance.
        That is actually a well thought out move, it is designed to get your upper body out of range quickly, and I only do it after throwing a short power jab and from a south paw stance. Its a move I snatched from Joe Calzaghe.

I am very careful never to cross my feet, thanks for the well thought out criticism though.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Hey Shawn, I'm not experienced enough to critique much, but it looks good to me.

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
          I am ambidextrous.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstranger View Post
            Nice vid bro!

But I never understand why so many people have to post a video when they're injured, or of sparring after 2 hours of circuit work or a 3 sec vid because they were "testing the camera"!

Good work though, you got quite a bit of criticism for the shadowboxing vid the other day.

Would like to see a sparring vid at some point, that's where you'll get the best pointers and tips from everyone.

Keep it up!

There is never a day in the gym where you don't have some kind of injury. If there is, you simply are not pushing your body to the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              There is never a day in the gym where you don't have some kind of injury. If there is, you simply are not pushing your body to the limit.
              I rarely get injured when training to be honest. Does that mean I'm not working hard? Some are more injury prone than others, don't assume they aren't working hard bro.

Comment

Enjoyed watching them. As a beginner its great to see vids of other people training. thanks alot!

Comment

/

wtf how can anyone give this guy much credit,

fair enough if he had just started boxing and learning the punches i wud give him credit,

but you seem to have been boxing a while and that vid in my opion was awful,

you seem to be working at about 5% of you max , no effort, super soft and slow punches thta anyone could just easily block ,parry or slip all nigh long,

nothing was throw wioth real conviction,

in my gym , you would be put with the Poor skilled group untill you improve , you wouldnt even be allowed to spar until you get better,

that thing you sed u snatched of joe calzaghe wtf ....the guy how critqed you is right your off balance and would get knocked over,

your no where near good enoguh to try and copy calzaghe,

the thing is i wouldnt even give you all these bad coments if you didnt act so big headed in all your vids, to me you look like a beginner who needs advice, and not a person who has been boxing years or whatever you sed...

im sure some of the other forum regulars may agree with me once they decided to comment.....

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    pushing your self to the limit, lmao, were you really....

Comment

Working...
                    X