Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brock Lesnar Not Bothered By McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope Mark Hunt knocks the ever living **** out of him and we never see him in the Octagon again. Then I hope WWE releases him from his contract because he can barely draw and isn't worth all the money he's being paid.

Comment

I hope he gets knocked out too. As for WWE, he'll probably finish out the rest of his contract and leave again.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Lesnar will be better than he was in his last 2 fights.
        Thats not saying a whole lot.

But yea that sounds like what this is about to hear Lesnar's take on it. Just wants a 1 off to show those last 2 fights didn't fully represent what he was capable of & then I think he's off into the sunset W or L.

Ultimately I think this is gonna be bad for him, but he does got a guy who he could possibly wrestlef#ck down & gnp him, but I suspect a month won't be enough time to prepare for this fight & while he may look better he'll be KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          You musta not seen Brock's L's in his last few fights. Now he's like 5 years older & you don't get any better by not fighting or training. Okay sure its the HW's so anyone can KO anyone on any given night so for sure you can't 100% count out Brock or anyone else, but idk that he's a MAJOR threat even if he got by a better guy than Hunt. I think Stipe puts Brock in a coma. I think there is a extremely solid chance Hunt does too.

I suspect we are only gonna see Brock one more time whatever happens. I think this is a money grab & I don't think 1 month is enough time to get ready for his UFC comeback so even if he wins he's gonna be like "nah this real fighting **** is past me, but I appreciate this check with a lot of digits on it guys".
          Cain battered him. It was a lamb to the slaughter.

Sylvia vs pudanwosnki was simmilar. Marius is good at lifting heavy stuff. Tim is good at fighting. Marius got battered.

Comment

Hunt is gonna knock Lesnar out. Can't see this fight going any other way.

Comment

I'll always wonder what a young dedicated Brock who went straight from college wrestling to MMA would have been like.

At an age where half the WWE roster are crippled painpill addicts being transitioned into "talking roles", he changed sports for fun and beat Couture, Mir, Herring, Carwin at their life's work.

No WWE, no diverticulitis, I think he would have been in a class of his own.

Comment

He might have, if he had also learned to box and react better to getting punched, some defense as well.

Comment

Working...
                X