Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook's next opponent has been confirmed..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook's next opponent has been confirmed..

More or less. It's going to be Lopez on September 21st in Sheffield. More news will follow either tomorrow or the day after.

Any thoughts on this? It's a decent fight IMO. I personally think Lopez will get spanked and they are using him to prove a point. They could have had Van Heerden over, but turned it down because they didn't think he could sell. Lopez is a bigger name.

Anyways, stay tuned for more..

lopez will kill hi

Comment

I think Lopez will knuckle down and get his act right this time round. He has incredible heart, just a shame he can't pull of a Ortiz against other 147's

Comment

Decent fight and a definite step up for Brook.

Lopez isn't very good so it's not great but a step in the right direction.

Certainly better than Mosley which is what I was expecting.

Comment

I thought he was fighting a name?

Comment

Decent step up but I ultimately expect Brook to stop him

Comment

They should have gotten Van Heerden to try and get Kell a "belt"
              Van Heerden is probably going to be fighting in the states soon, so he'll garner some attention for the future... if he still has the belt

Comment

Brook will get beaten trust me he really struggles with pressure fighters. Maidana will ko him hes a good boxer if he beats lopez he'll earn my respect hes a tough guy to beat had maidana hurt badly aswell and canelo was just too big for him.

Comment

What point does this prove, that he can beat a fringe contender? (hopefully)

Comment

Hah! Too funny. But he supposedly can beat all these top fighters that he will never fight, rite?

Comment

Working...
                    X