No announcement yet.

Flash Back interview from 2005: Mayweather interview before Gatti PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Do you read? What do you think those Arum quotes were about?

And you u need me to slap you around some more?

Go do your homework first. If you still can't realized that you need to shut up because you're clueless, I'll oblige.
    You walked around the subject without trying to answer it. Floyd was a free agent when he chose Baldomir over Margarito in August '06. Your excuses of the April TR negotiations don't apply....

There's no logical excuse for choosing Bruseles over Harris when it was for more money, a title, and both secured shots at Gatti.

Both cases Floyd avoided guys who looked dangerous for guys who looked easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      You walked around the subject without trying to answer it. Floyd was a free agent when he chose Baldomir over Margarito in August '06. Your excuses of the April TR negotiations don't apply....

There's no logical excuse for choosing Bruseles over Harris when it was for more money, a title, and both secured shots at Gatti.

Both cases Floyd avoided guys who looked dangerous for guys who looked easy.
      Nah I answered. Even other posters have provided supplemental info.

So you can go back and read. No responses until you up your comprehension level.

Really this isn't about trolls like you. I can't make you smart. The posters who are unbiased and might be new to boxing will decipher the truth. Every now and then pieces of **** like you have to be treated like the scum you are. Carry on.

Comment

Nah I answered. Even other posters have provided supplemental info.

So you can go back and read. No responses until you up your comprehension level.

Really this isn't about trolls like you. I can't make you smart. The posters who are unbiased and might be new to boxing will decipher the truth. Every now and then pieces of **** like you have to be treated like the scum you are. Carry on.
        And that's the response I expect from you. Avoid the question and hurl insults.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          He been telling them 10 plus years they make excuses, and yes I followed boxing back then.....Pretty Boy Floyd was trying to fight Freitas, Casamayor, Hamed, Tyszu waaaay back then. He wasn't a cash cow or called any shots......he was a young hungry fighter like how everyone starts out and back then, he was all risk low reward.....None of them cats at 130-140 wanted any of him

Its funny how shook his potential opponents would look watching him fight life....they be like daaaaaamn, I don't know about this guy
          See, the thing is, the history books are open to everyone. Many boxing fans knew these facts already and knew Floyd wasn't trying to duck anyone but it wasn't enough because it wasn't their god Pacquiao he was facing. Nobody wanted Floyd, he was for all intents and purposes a leper. But after all, he is the hated Mayweather a demon of such cunning and sinfulness almost everything that happens (except good sex) is his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            And that's the response I expect from you. Avoid the question and hurl insults.
            Your questions have been answered. Your comprehension is another story. At this point you're just trolling. You obviously like the abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              you do know, you have a choice whether to read or post right....whats sad....human....you wasted 10 seconds out of your life to post in a thread that you don't like and are *****in@ about....oh yea lose the alt bro, its very unbecoming
              Lol, my friend don't get emotional, you said yourself that people are creating too many floyd threads, and you can't refute that! I have been on boxingscene for a good few years now. I don't play this gutter game that the other posters including you partake in. Ask any mod they will tell you I'm not a alt. Simply a 21 yr old politics student from Yorkshire, England.

I'm not golovkin, elfart or one of your boyZZ like staxx etc. I was simply addressing what you had said, don't get salty because you only enjoy floyd and not the sport with an agenda, well tbf most posters on here have some sort of agenda but that's for another day.

Oh my friend you didn't waste my time, I read every thread on this site. I enjoy it and I enjoy watching you and the others clowning around consistently wasting your time. Day by day thread by thread. I'm 21 I got my whole life ahead of me, you are probably some old dude with a chip on your shoulder. Posting on here 24/7 trying to fill some sort of void. The fact that you have created an alt in the past shows that you are the saddest person on this site.

Have fun though carry on!! It's great comedy for me.

Comment

Do you read? What do you think those Arum quotes were about?

And you u need me to slap you around some more?

Go do your homework first. If you still can't realize that you need to shut up because you're clueless, I'll oblige.
                Lol. Dude has a good chin. He should've been ko'd by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                  See, the thing is, the history books are open to everyone. Many boxing fans knew these facts already and knew Floyd wasn't trying to duck anyone but it wasn't enough because it wasn't their god Pacquiao he was facing. Nobody wanted Floyd, he was for all intents and purposes a leper. But after all, he is the hated Mayweather a demon of such cunning and sinfulness almost everything that happens (except good sex) is his fault.
                  I hear ya....dude ended up fighting almost all the people they said he wouldn't and they still complain....enjoy them millions, Money

Comment

Working...
                  X